Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CONFERENCE REALIGNMENT: FAU to the AAC?

Art Vandelay said

UNT seems like an (other) obvious choice for the AAC. I have no idea what shakes out after but, times like these, I'm very aware that our basketball is played in a high school gym (but thanks for the new locker rooms, money-people, if you're visiting here) while baseball is on some little league sandlot Erector Set reference… Five more hours? My liver's never gonna make it.
Posted On: Sep 4th 2021, 2:20 PM #403000

Rice would be the pick before unt. Great academics and Houston market are appealing the private schools and navy

I agree the crappy baseball and basketball venues are one reason we won't be called up.   The other is bad fan support. I'm sure the people here go to games but the stadium attendance is pathetic overall. Lack of fan support is main reason we aren't ever going to move up
Back to the top

I disagree that our other facilities will hold us back. I think the AAC has to look at what is out there and pick the 4 schools that are the closest fit. I think we are, but I'm biased.
Back to the top

owlmart said

I disagree that our other facilities will hold us back. I think the AAC has to look at what is out there and pick the 4 schools that are the closest fit. I think we are, but I'm biased.
Posted On: Sep 10th 2021, 5:20 PM #403170

Our facilities are holding us back. I don't know that they're holding us back from an AAC bid. I think we're a good fit. Also biased.

They could take four so, as unqualified my certainty is, who are the other three schools we want to come with us? I know not Marshall, but, Marshall, right?

I just want the schools along I-10 and the schools along Appalachia to find each other; they're their lobsters.
Back to the top
Control functions: