Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU 2019 Fall Camp - Discussion, Hopes, Predictions

Safe to say that CR2 is TON's bet to be the #1 come August 31st.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Awesome!! Thanks for the information Jake!
Back to the top

JakeElman said

kgailing said

Not sure Saturday's scrimmage is opened….I saw the schedule posted, however the University wasn't aware. Can anyone confirm?
Posted On: Aug 7th 2019, 1:27 PM #387463

Open to public, starts at 2 p.m. 
Posted On: Aug 7th 2019, 2:26 PM #387464

Stadium or practice field? Is this information posted anywhere? 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

JakeElman said

kgailing said

Not sure Saturday's scrimmage is opened….I saw the schedule posted, however the University wasn't aware. Can anyone confirm?
Posted On: Aug 7th 2019, 1:27 PM #387463

Open to public, starts at 2 p.m. 
Posted On: Aug 7th 2019, 2:26 PM #387464

Stadium or practice field? Is this information posted anywhere? 
Posted On: Aug 7th 2019, 8:53 PM #387471

stadium. FAU mentioned scrimmage is public in yesterday’s practice story. Bring snacks. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

jgf2017 said

I have to see Tronti play to realize how good he is. For Robison to succeed, The receivers have to be good. There is hope and I think the USF transfer can help at wr. Maybe Eyan Cole. 
Throwing to the rb and TE only gets you so far. The receiving core still needs to be above average for the passing game to work
Posted On: Aug 7th 2019, 8:27 PM #387470

For any QB to succeed they need the guys around them to perform.

The first Inside the Burrow Podcast of the season is coming soon and I give some good insight into the QB battle.

Posted On: Aug 7th 2019, 10:56 PM #387473

I have to assume Robison is your guy.  Cordell has no experience and would deal with the same massive learning curve that Robison had last year.  If Tronti didn’t separate himself from the pack in the Spring, there is no reason to believe he would do so now.

Robison will undoubtedly get the chance to prove himself a better QB through the first three or four games of the season.  His numbers weren’t even that bad, fairly standard for a first year QB that isn’t named Trevor Lawrence.
Back to the top

JulesFIU07 said

jgf2017 said

I have to see Tronti play to realize how good he is. For Robison to succeed, The receivers have to be good. There is hope and I think the USF transfer can help at wr. Maybe Eyan Cole. 
Throwing to the rb and TE only gets you so far. The receiving core still needs to be above average for the passing game to work

The first Inside the Burrow Podcast of the season is coming soon and I give some good insight into the QB battle.

I have to assume Robison is your guy.  Cordell has no experience and would deal with the same massive learning curve that Robison had last year.  If Tronti didn’t separate himself from the pack in the Spring, there is no reason to believe he would do so now.

Robison will undoubtedly get the chance to prove himself a better QB through the first three or four games of the season.  His numbers weren’t even that bad, fairly standard for a first year QB that isn’t named Trevor Lawrence.
Posted On: Aug 8th 2019, 7:15 AM #387475

Cordel isn’t here. The three QBs in the battle are Robison, Tronti and Agner. Littlejohn is expected to be back when school starts, Kiffin said. 

Back to the top

JakeElman said

JulesFIU07 said

jgf2017 said

Cordel isn’t here. The three QBs in the battle are Robison, Tronti and Agner. Littlejohn is expected to be back when school starts, Kiffin said. 
Posted On: Aug 8th 2019, 9:11 AM #387476

Why in the heck would he not be here??? Team practices have begun, THIS I don't understand at all unless we again have an academics issue. And when does the fall roster get posted?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

JakeElman said

JulesFIU07 said

jgf2017 said

Why in the heck would he not be here??? Team practices have begun, THIS I don't understand at all unless we again have an academics issue. And when does the fall roster get posted?
Posted On: Aug 8th 2019, 10:34 AM #387477

Maybe just maybe there is something personally wrong like family? 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

GeorgiaOwl said

JakeElman said

JulesFIU07 said

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Aug 8th 2019, 10:34 AM #387477

Maybe just maybe there is something personally wrong like family? 
Posted On: Aug 8th 2019, 10:55 AM #387478

Kiffin said Tuesday it’s a numbers thing and he expects Cordel back when school starts. It makes sense to only have five QBs (the main three + Posey * Wessel) in fall camp … but when a scholarship guy isn’t here over numbers, we’ll see. 

Back to the top

Owls are back on the field after a day of rest!

Back to the top
Control functions: