Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU 2019 Fall Camp - Discussion, Hopes, Predictions

Today's session is about to close. Just in time, it's getting hotter and hotter as the day progresses. The media will soon have access to interview OC Charlies Weiss Jr. and DC Glenn Spencer inside the AC filled Oxley.

Here's some special teams return play from USF WR grad-transfer Deangelo Antonie. He had an inconsistent career in Tampa; had some impressive games followed up with complete duds. It'll be nice for him to find his groove in the Lane Kiffin and Charlies Weiss Jr. offense.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

The more and more these coaches talk, the more it sounds like CR2 will be the guy.

According to Jake Elman, DC Glenn Spencer just said "He's (Chris Robison) going to win a lot of games for us."

Think it's just a formality at this point. Although OC Charlie Weiss Jr. saying Nick Tronti has "taken a huge step this Summer, especially in the weight room." Quote via Jake Elman.

Back to the top

The Florida Atlantic University football team will host a meet-and-greet on the FAU Stadium Delray Hyundai deck after its final open scrimmage of fall camp on Saturday, Aug. 17. Fans will be able to get autographs from the FAU football team and staff.
Back to the top

Just tweeted this but Adrian Bryant, the JUCO WR who got here in Jan. but was taken off roster in March, is out here and practicing. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Coach Trickett getting things started this morning…

Back to the top

Willie Wright with a diving catch from QB Nick Tronti…

Back to the top

Warren Sapp II working through DLine drills…

Back to the top

Nick Tronti using his legs to try and beat Rashad Smith…

Back to the top

Not so good news X's 2 and 1 good one.

Back to the top

Time to rebound from yesterday's bad news! Let's make today great!

Back to the top
Control functions: