Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU in the 2020 NFL Draft

Looks like D'Joun Smith will remain the highest NFL Draft pick in FAU history.

We're coming up on the 70s, and Bryant is still on the board.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Can't believe the Patriots just took UCLA TE Devin Asiasi over Harrison Bryant…

:Thinking:
Back to the top

Ooooof. Pats pick UCLA TE Devin Asiasi in the third round.

Back to the top

Green Bay also passes on Bryant, selecting Cincy's TE Josiah Deguara. He wasn't even in the top five best remaining at the position.

Back to the top

AND the Pats take another TE…

Good night!
Back to the top

This is becoming a joke. New England trades back in, but go for Virginia Tech TE Dalton Keene with the 101st pick.

Pittsburgh picks Alex Highsmith from Charlotte, C-USA's first pick of the Draft.

Back to the top

Dayton TE Adam Trautman is selected by New Orleans as the 105th overall pick. Bryant will have to wait until tomorrow.

SHOCKING.

Back to the top

This is another example of how scientific sports have become. Numbers are gathered and placed into a "how toi grade a football player" program. We saw HB 40 number. Not too good. As fans we said, yes if was slow but he is sooo good. Pro GMs  look at only the numbers. HB will get drafted. Then he will need to earn a spot. This is a different  level. Slipping out of the third round should not be shocking.
Back to the top

WE GOIN TO CLEVELAND BOYS!!!!!!!!!! 115th overall best player in the entire draft. That is something to be proud of.

I know we are dissapointed in Harrison's perceived fall, but we turned zero offer & zero star player into the best tight end in college football. He ended up going from totally unrecruited to the 115th best player in the Country according to the NFL.

I think that is absolutely incredible and I am so excited for Harrison!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

BOOM! Harrison Bryant is Cleveland bound! Selection came in the 4th round, the 115th pick overall.

Congrats Harry B!

Back to the top
Control functions: