Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Program vs UCF Program Talk

jgf2017 said

You’re being a stuck up little girl. First of all i don’t read your posts. And 2nd no one cares what you say. Just admit that and we’ll have progress.
Oh and 3rd you don’t have an answer or rebuttal to any of the facts I post. 
Keep posting and I’ll keep on skimming through your answers if you’re lucky. 
Oh and about acting like a stuck up girl. You’re G5 and think you’re too good to avoid 2 for 1’s against P5 teams. Talk about delusional. 
Posted On: Aug 5th 2020, 12:54 PM #395538

Keep posting, I love it.  Read or don't I don't care.  I am sure someone will, this is the ONLY FAU site.  

FAU should offer 2 games at UCF for 1 at FAU.  I mean we filled your stadium so it's obvious you can't do it.
Back to the top

Man this thread is stupid to me! :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I’m just saying that there’s nothing UCF has ever done that I’m envious of. Now finishing #7 or #6 is close, I’ll give you that. But their regular season schedule was a joke. I mean they tried to say they deserved to be in the playoff when their best out of conference win was against 4-8 Maryland. It’s a joke. And I know they’re doing all this for publicity. Your administration is more publicity hungry than a mid 2000’s Kim Kardashian.
So I have a hard time respecting that. And beating an Auburn team that had serious accusations against them that they didn’t care. 
What are you going to do, always get content with that? So what. You finished just outside the top 5. 
If there was anyone I’m envious of it would be TCU and Louisville moving up conferences and being P5.
I think that UCF knows they’re not making the P5 or else they wouldn’t have caused such a scene like little girls. So good luck with not improving upon 2017. In fact, I think we’re going to be better than your overrated fraudulent team very soon. I’ll be tearing you to shreds. Think 100 times worse than now. And now I say what I want without even reading your comments for the most part.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Man this thread is stupid to me! :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Aug 5th 2020, 2:32 PM #395543

This is the definition of a dog days of summer thread.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

+1
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I’m just saying that there’s nothing UCF has ever done that I’m envious of. Now finishing #7 or #6 is close, I’ll give you that. But their regular season schedule was a joke. I mean they tried to say they deserved to be in the playoff when their best out of conference win was against 4-8 Maryland. It’s a joke. And I know they’re doing all this for publicity. Your administration is more publicity hungry than a mid 2000’s Kim Kardashian.
So I have a hard time respecting that. And beating an Auburn team that had serious accusations against them that they didn’t care. 
What are you going to do, always get content with that? So what. You finished just outside the top 5. 
If there was anyone I’m envious of it would be TCU and Louisville moving up conferences and being P5.
I think that UCF knows they’re not making the P5 or else they wouldn’t have caused such a scene like little girls. So good luck with not improving upon 2017. In fact, I think we’re going to be better than your overrated fraudulent team very soon. I’ll be tearing you to shreds. Think 100 times worse than now. And now I say what I want without even reading your comments for the most part.

Posted On: Aug 5th 2020, 8:43 PM #395552

Prepare for not be impressed for a long while then with FAU, FAU has yet to even make into a single week of top 25.

Once again UCF will be ranked in top 25 when preseason rankings are released tomorrow at noon.  Don't worry I will remind you.

After tomorrow this will need to be updated for UCF while FAU will remain goose egged.

Winsipedia - UCF Knights vs. Florida Atlantic Owls football series history

Good luck in CDOA. I am sure FAU can win 3.0 version.
Back to the top

Rob, you are clearly NOT an FAU fan or supporter o go back to your UCF boards and p_ss off!

Yes, UCF is well ahead of FAU, good for them and good for you.  But internet/twitter trolls like you and Trump are the lowest forms of human scum to me, doing nothing but stirring up trouble constantly, a danger of free speech unfortunately!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

…internet/twitter trolls like you and Trump are the lowest forms of human scum to me…
Posted On: Aug 6th 2020, 7:29 AM #395560

No need to make things personal.
Back to the top

Amazing.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Rob, you are clearly NOT an FAU fan or supporter o go back to your UCF boards and p_ss off!

Yes, UCF is well ahead of FAU, good for them and good for you.  But internet/twitter trolls like you and Trump are the lowest forms of human scum to me, doing nothing but stirring up trouble constantly, a danger of free speech unfortunately!
Posted On: Aug 6th 2020, 7:29 AM #395560

@georgiaowl:
It was an FAU fan who started all this. He was being annoying, delusional and disrespectful.
Back to the top
Control functions: