Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Program vs UCF Program Talk

jgf2017 said

LOL, so now you know how moving up to P5 works too? How do you know that a CUSA team couldn’t move up? Or that UCF would before us? Look at what happened a few years ago. There were teams from basically all G5 conferences trying to move up:

I really think that UCF has no shot. The fact that they had the audacity to do ridiculous things by being so mad at the P5 tells me that I don’t think they’re ever moving up. If they had a chance they wouldn’t have gone so crazy with the fake NC thing.

There’s things that your little head can’t understand like markets and potential. Trust me our market has a lot more potential than UCF. You think players would rather be in Orlando than the tri-county area by the beach. LOL. How about you talk smack when UCF either 1) moves up or 2) makes the playoff. Because anything other than that Is fleeting success. And don’t mean……

Posted On: Aug 7th 2020, 10:48 AM #395594
Really Boca is better than Orlando?  LOL

Airport size?  That's a huge deal.  Everybody flys and FB teams require big airports.  Fort Lauderdale is too far.
Size of City? Thats a big deal. UCF
Size of fanbase ? Huge deal. UCF
Top 25 wins ? UCF
Fort Lauderdale vs Orlando - about the same. Lauderdale is also not Boca..  Look at State champion list
Revenue?  UCF
Known school? UCF
Academics ? UCF
Facilities? UCF

Honestly, FIU has a bigger student body, better location, better academics so if FAU does not get moving what happened to UCF when USF got the invite to BE might happen to FAU.

The real question is will FAU be ready for a call up to AAC if UCF leaves.  IF FIU improves their FB stadium, they easily leapfrog FAU, that is something we should be scared of.
Back to the top

Why do you think UCF leaves? You think they’re more attractive than someone like Houston? You’re a joke. Why do you act like UCF is going to the P5?
Back to the top

And our market is Palm Beach County, large parts of Broward and a little north of Palm Beach county.
Where did I say Boca Raton was our only market?

How about you revise those stats to include the areas I mentioned?
Go on, revise those numbers. Or are you just a loser?
Why aren’t you answering any of the questions I ask you? Are you that big of a coward. I’ll put it like this.

HOW DO YOU KNOW UCF IS MOVING UP TO THE P5?
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

And our market is Palm Beach County, large parts of Broward and a little north of Palm Beach county.
Where did I say Boca Raton was our only market?

How about you revise those stats to include the areas I mentioned?
Go on, revise those numbers. Or are you just a loser?
Why aren’t you answering any of the questions I ask you? Are you that big of a coward. I’ll put it like this.

HOW DO YOU KNOW UCF IS MOVING UP TO THE P5?
Posted On: Aug 7th 2020, 11:29 AM #395597

How far is your campus from the Airport??  LOL
If you include Palm and Broward, UCF should include Hillsborough.   LOL  you so funny

Put it this way you didn't even get into CUSA on first pass! FAU is really lucky CUSA didn't stop adding when they should of.  Your peers could be LA Monroe.
Back to the top

I’ll try again. Since you know everything…
How do you know UCF is going to the P5?
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Aug 7th 2020, 11:57 AM #395599
How about you watch ESPNU on Saturday for 28 hours.  Nothing but UCF resume

:Smug:references.
Back to the top

I’ve been debating you for days, responding to everything you say. But you don’t even reply to the toughest questions I have. 
You’re a coward. How about you answer my question.
Why should UCF get a P5 call up over someone like Houston or Cincinnati, or any of the numerous G5 teams higher ranked than you?
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

You’re a coward.
Posted On: Aug 7th 2020, 12:15 PM #395601

Please check your DM's.

Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I’ve been debating you for days, responding to everything you say. But you don’t even reply to the toughest questions I have.
You’re a coward. How about you answer my question.
Why should UCF get a P5 call up over someone like Houston or Cincinnati, or any of the numerous G5 teams higher ranked than you?
Posted On: Aug 7th 2020, 12:15 PM #395601
Per Amway coaches poll no one is ranked higher than UCF.

1   Clemson
2   Ohio State
3   Alabama
4   Georgia
5   Louisiana State
6   Oklahoma
7   Penn State
8   Florida
9   Oregon
10   Notre Dame
11   Auburn
12   Wisconsin
13   Texas A&M
14   Texas
15   Michigan
16   Oklahoma State
17   Southern California
18   Minnesota
19   North Carolina
20   Utah
21   Central Florida

22   Cincinnati
23   Iowa
24   Virginia Tech
25   Iowa State
Back to the top

rob2313 said

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Aug 7th 2020, 11:57 AM #395599
How about you watch ESPNU on Saturday for 28 hours.  Nothing but UCF resume

:Smug:references.
Posted On: Aug 7th 2020, 12:09 PM #395600

And I just want FAU to get a couple of live games on ESPN U.

Thanks for posting Rob.

We are always trying to grow this forum and when fans from other schools bring factual dialog it helps.

G5 fans should always support each other when it comes to conversations about how the P5 works to keep our schools from advancing.
Back to the top
Control functions: