Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Program vs UCF Program Talk

Do you really have nothing to say Rob? I’m just trying to have fun. You guys got pretty embarrassed at home by Tulsa by 8 points. What do you think about it? Why has UCF regressed so much?
Back to the top

I was just thinking about how UCF’s plan not to take 2 for 1’s against good teams makes more sense now.

They know that Heupel stinks and that they’ll get beat down by anyone good. So if they go on the road on a regular basis and get Stomped on the pavement they’re out of the spotlight. 

If they’re getting embarrassed on a national stage by getting overmatched physically by Tulsa then they’ll lose by 50 points against a good P5 school. 

Let’s see if Rob will ever come back now that they’re humiliated. Pretty soon we’re going to surpass those chicken losers.
Back to the top

Tulsa? At home? REALLY????
Back to the top

I understand UCF not wanting to go on the road and getting run over on the side of the road and hit the pavement like a bunch of cowardly losers. 

Ok, you don’t want to lose by 50 at Alabama, I get it. You want to avoid them so you can be in the top 25 and be more in the spotlight. 

But to claim they’re being unfairly left out of the playoff and claiming you’re the national champion? That’s pathetic. They’re as publicity hungry as a pre-fame Kim Kardashian.

They can do whatever they want. But they shouldn’t pretend  they have any dignity. They’re trying to cheat their way into recognition. They deserve to get pummeled by the likes of Tulsa. And it’ll happen a lot until they sack Heupel.
Back to the top

I took a peek at their forum and it’s been pretty humbling for those entitled delusional losers called Night fans. I think reality is setting in. When they lost to Tulsa it made me realize that everyone dislikes them. 

I forget where but I saw someone said that the Nights don’t have that many fans. I thought about it and I think it’s right. They only have their alumnights and the Orlando area maybe. But besides that I don’t think anyone likes those losers. That’s something we can take advantage of. 

I really didn’t realize how small their fan base really is if you think about it. Once we pass them we won’t look back.

Advice: sack Heupel
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I took a peek at their forum and it’s been pretty humbling for those entitled delusional losers called Night fans. I think reality is setting in. When they lost to Tulsa it made me realize that everyone dislikes them. 

I forget where but I saw someone said that the Nights don’t have that many fans. I thought about it and I think it’s right. They only have their alumnights and the Orlando area maybe. But besides that I don’t think anyone likes those losers. That’s something we can take advantage of. 

I really didn’t realize how small their fan base really is if you think about it. Once we pass them we won’t look back.

Advice: sack Heupel
Posted On: Oct 12th 2020, 8:18 PM #396687

I don’t know if I have ever seen a more delusional fanbase. Fire Heupel and Randy Shannon and get Who? They should be happy where there program is. There is so much parity in college football outside of 4 programs Alabama, Clemson, Georgia and Clemson. You don’t see dropoffs because they have the depth by paying players and unlimited resources. Brent Venables makes a head coaches salary. Even Oklahoma/Lsu is taking a step back this year. 
Back to the top

The team doesn’t respect Heupel. I could probably name guys on our staff that could do a better job. They’ll wait a couple years to get rid of him because the buyout is too high and his very misleading 24-5 record.
Back to the top

While undoubtedly our VP/AD Brian White is doing a good job, I sure hope he doesn’t pull the same stunts his brother did.

I think I can already see he’s trying to avoid really good teams just like his brother. I think we should almost every year schedule an Alabama type team. Now maybe once in a while it’d be nice to have a mid level P5 team like Maryland or someone, I think that’s not the way to schedule. 

I can already see our AD is trying to avoid really good teams. It’s a cheap way to build a resume. I’d rather us have a 3 loss season than go undefeated with the best non conference win being a terrible team like Maryland and claim to be national champions. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

While undoubtedly our VP/AD Brian White is doing a good job, I sure hope he doesn’t pull the same stunts his brother did.

I think I can already see he’s trying to avoid really good teams just like his brother. I think we should almost every year schedule an Alabama type team. Now maybe once in a while it’d be nice to have a mid level P5 team like Maryland or someone, I think that’s not the way to schedule. 

I can already see our AD is trying to avoid really good teams. It’s a cheap way to build a resume. I’d rather us have a 3 loss season than go undefeated with the best non conference win being a terrible team like Maryland and claim to be national champions. 
Posted On: Oct 13th 2020, 2:38 PM #396729

We start next season by playing Florida. In the Swamp. We play Clemson in the future. We would've played a ranked Minnesota this year. We're not scheduling the weakest teams. And playing money games against blue bloods isn't the best move for us as a program.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

How is playing at teams like Alabama a bad thing? I did say maybe once in a while we should not play a team like that. But I love having those teams on our schedule. It’s a great thing to play teams of that stature.

Those road games at teams like Clemson you mention I’m pretty sure were all scheduled before Brian White came here in early 2018. 

I’ve already seen us not pursue games against great teams since then. It’s the same thing his gutless brother is doing at UCF. Make no mistake they’re cowards and I hope Brian White isn’t cowardly like his brother.
Back to the top
Control functions: