Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions: 2019 Game 6 FAU vs MTSU

MTSU gave up almost 600 yards to Marshall O that is not that good but got 4 turnovers PLUS 4th down stops to hold them to 13 points. That is the same as 8 turnovers!!! NOT gonna happen FOR a D very often! AND the Marshall O is not that good and definitely not consistent, gained only 256 total yards vs. Cincy and only 172 total yards vs. Boise! No point  prediction from me but do think we will win!
Back to the top

What is interesting is that before MTSU beat Marshall last week, we all probably had this penciled-in as a win after our 3-game winning streak.  This game will tell us a whole lot about where we stand in C-USA.  Either we will be in the driver seat and looking real good, or it will be a quagmire of teams trying to figure out who can emerge in our division.  Two huge games for the Owls this week and next. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

For whatever reason I think we’ll struggle on offense. FAU 33-30
Posted On: Oct 11th 2019, 1:17 PM #389513

Based on what?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

There is no way that this team won't be ready. This game is fat too important.
Back to the top

MTSU is a good team. I'm not sure if we're going to roll over people every week 40+
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

MTSU is a good team. I'm not sure if we're going to roll over people every week 40+
Posted On: Oct 11th 2019, 6:12 PM #389525
I don’t disagree but why do you think the offense will struggle in this game? Robison is getting better every week, the o line seems to be coming together, the running game is starting to pick up steam, we’re getting more receivers involved and of course the play from the tight ends so I’m just wondering why against MT they would struggle.

I’m not predicting a blow out either but I do see a 2 score win, 10/13 points.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I still have us scoring around 33. I meant struggle compared to the last 3 games. It is a conference foe who just won the division. Maybe I'm wrong and we win 50-14.
Back to the top

1. We will RUN the ball effectively.
2. We will have PREPARED to defend D-Asher.
3. Coach Stock will have some surprises in store offensively, and they will post some big plays.
4. It will not be enough to defeat the Owls.

FAU 40 MTSU 23
Back to the top

We’re better than them and it seems like we are actually playing in the second half this year.

38-27
Back to the top

I feel good considering how the team looks like it is coming together the past few games. Despite some of the unforced errors, I expect us to win fairly comfortably.

34 - 21.
Back to the top
Control functions: