Fearless Predictions 2019: Week 9 FAU @ ODU
FAU wins 37-20
1) FAU wins 33-10 but it’s a lot uglier than the final score shows. This will be the type of game where it’s 13-10 FAU at halftime and everyone is panicking. FAU eventually pulls away and all is well.
2. Davidson scores a touchdown on the ground and Mitchell/Antoine each catch one through the air. Robison is improved and good enough to win.
3. Defense forces three turnovers. Give me Dotson and Pierre with picks and someone recovering a fumble. Maybe Leroy.
4. Kiffin makes some major lineup changes on defense, especially in the secondary. He hinted today to us he’s been rotating more guys in and opening some position battles. Jordan Helm is in the mix there. I think this is the game they give Teja Young some more snaps at safety. Gut feeling.
5. I think Robison plays almost all of the snaps at QB until they possibly bring in a backup for victory formation. ODU’s run defense is really good so I’m not sure how much Tronti we’ll see.
I'll go slightly above their seasonal averages and say FAU wins 28 - 17 since that is a popular number for them to score.
I really have no clue on this game, have not seen ODU play at all. Seen what feels like half way through the season…too much of us play.
Have a weird gut feeling things aren't just peachy. Still have a bad taste in my mouth from the awful offense, bad blocking, poor tackling and then summing it up with "its the refs fault". Here is to hoping ODU is just too awful for us to find a way to lose to.
FAU - 20
ODU - 13