Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2020: FAU vs UMASS

Willie's running up the score on them. All three quarterbacks get touchdowns. 56-0. (Yes, they score more than Marshall did.)

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

Revolution had big time confidence!!
Back to the top

This game will be a win for FAU, its UMass’ version of a body bag game.  It depends how hyped the team is and how focused the players will be. I see 2 scenarios, we try to make a statement that we are better than Marshall and score more than the 51 Marshall scored on Umass or  I can also see us churning scores but somehow the offense slows down because we have a lot of backups in the game.  

Umass will get stuffed, I can see Mccarthy and Joyner with multiple sacks around 2 each and an int from Helm.  The offense will be a collective show, I think once Posey has his way and gets his 2 rushing td’s and over 110 yards rushing with 120 yards passing he will give the keys to Tronti.  

I can see Tronti getting some nice runs as well and maybe a score.  Emmons gets and Davidson gets rewarded as well with a score each.  I would hope Willie Wright gets a score he’s been around by far the most impressive stretch of FAU football history.  He helped in many of those games I would like to see him get a td.

Scenario 1- 55-0
Scenario 2- 41-3

I want scenario 1 but I believe this game stays under the 51 total, hence the scenario 2.
Back to the top
Control functions: