Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2021: Shula Bowl FAU vs FIU

FAU opens up Conference play this week at home against that school down south. FAU is coming off that disappointing effort against Air Force Last week. The one thing that scares me this week if FAU gets off to a slow start again like we have every game this year it will give FIU some hope to steal this game against FAU.

I want the offense to take a step forward this week. The offensive line needs to step up and start getting push at the line of scrimmage. If they can't do it this week against FIU we could have a problem moving forward the rest of the year. Let's hit a long pass play that have been there these last two weeks. If we get a good N'Kosi I think we have a chance to win this game by double digits.

My hunch is we have a game that is in the balance in the 4th quarter, and Nick Tronti comes in to milk the clock to put a late TD on the board that will allow FAU to cover.

FAU wins

34-21
Back to the top

FAU bounces back from last week and continues to dominate the Kitties. 

Fearless Prediction:

FAU 38
Kitties 17

Upset picks:

Arkansas is relevant for the first time in a long time. This is the week to prove they belong in the conversation of SEC contenders.

Arkansas 27
Georgia 24

Ole Miss is looking to play spoiler as they have a Heisman caliber QB and a defense that is much improved over last year. Almost impossible to pick against Alabama, but this is the year. Kiffin gets it done.

Ole Miss 31
Alabama 30

Wake Forest gets the toughest test of what is already shaping up to be a dream season. Lots to like about the Demon Deacons, but Louisville will play spoiler.

Louisville 37
Wake Forest 30

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

35-17
Back to the top

n'Kosi was part of the game between FIU and UM. This is the time he gets revenge through FAU.
He needs to perform well.
FAU 31 - FIU 14
We have had better recruiting classes and it has shown on the field. Do it for one more year.
Wear red, see you at the game.
Back to the top

I went all out when predicting the score on this week's episode of Inside the Burrow. I hope it won't bite me in teh butt come Saturday night!

45-21, Good Guys!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

FIU is desperate they’re going to throw the kitchen sink at us. We’ll get yet another dub but it’s going to be closer than we’d like. This will have a true rivalry game type of feel.

27-21 Owls win
Back to the top

LawOwl said

FIU is desperate they’re going to throw the kitchen sink at us. We’ll get yet another dub but it’s going to be closer than we’d like. This will have a true rivalry game type of feel.

27-21 Owls win
Posted On: Sep 30th 2021, 4:20 PM #403727

I’m with LawOwl. 24-17 FAU wins.  

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

FAU 100 - FIU 0

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

No doubt FAU will win at home. Times have really changed. I guess people have come and gone. We used to harass each other on our boards the whole week and all season for that matter. It got pretty nasty at times.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

No doubt FAU will win at home. Times have really changed. I guess people have come and gone. We used to harass each other on our boards the whole week and all season for that matter. It got pretty nasty at times.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2021, 9:52 PM #403732

Im ready to get nasty, where are they?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: