Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2022: Week 4 FAU @ Purdue

I’m really getting tired of having no hope on the road with Willy. I would be satisfied if we compete for all 4 quarters. At least that would provide us with positive takeaways for next week’s road conference game at UNT. Hope we come out and fight. One of the top teams running the ball this year. Run the ball to open up the pass. Purdue 38 FAU 27 
Back to the top

Rick said

Just so I understand, no one thinks we have chance to win the game correct?

:Not-Talking:

Posted On: Sep 21st 2022, 3:27 PM #408420

That is pretty much the sentiment here!
Big 10 is just too much a class above us.
🤷‍♂️🙏
Back to the top

Purdue - 51
FAU - 24
Back to the top

41-38 Owls.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

FAU 05 said

I’m really getting tired of having no hope on the road with Willy. I would be satisfied if we compete for all 4 quarters. At least that would provide us with positive takeaways for next week’s road conference game at UNT. Hope we come out and fight. One of the top teams running the ball this year. Run the ball to open up the pass. Purdue 38 FAU 27 
Posted On: Sep 21st 2022, 5:55 PM #408423

Even if the team was good on the road; there is no chance against Purdue.
If it is a CUSA team; I believe FAU can win them all.
Back to the top

35-24. Owls. Let's have another go at this, Miss Van Pelt.
Back to the top

42-24 Perdue. Keep it close for a half, then Perdue pulls away
Back to the top

Fall weather will be in the air as FAU heads to West Lafayette. The Boilermakers have a way of looking scary good during night games played at home. They gave Penn State all they could handle and look to rebound after a tough loss on the road at Syracuse. FAU is a bounceback game before Purdue faces a difficult road game at Minnesota on October 1. Purdue averages nearly 40 points per game and they have a legit star in Iowa transfer WR Charlie Jones. This game will be a challenge for FAU.

Fearless Prediction:

Purdue 42
FAU 17

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Purdue 51 Owls 42 no defense in this game..... Owls keep it kinda close

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Hoping our speed can make it interesting in the first half, but believe the second half adjustments will determine the game.  35-14 Purdue.
Back to the top
Control functions: