Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2022: Week 5 FAU @ North Texas

FAU runs the ball…. controls the clock… hits on play action a couple of times….

FAU 20
UNT 13

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

FAU 27

UNT 17

Go Owls!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

This game to me could define the Taggart era. We lose at UNT the path to bowl eligibility will become extremely tough.

My biggest concern going into the game is will N’kosi make those couple throws that will cost FAU the game. My guess he probably does. I really hope I’m wrong.

UNT 27
FAU 23
Posted On: Sep 30th 2022, 8:58 PM #408776

DeltAlumnus was right on with this prediction!
Not the score, but the couple of pick six interceptions and Perry the victim of multiple dropped passes.
You could see this game unfold early with the drop by Wester, Burton and the interception miss by Smoke.
Those usually turn around, come back you at you and they did.
Good teams make the most of these early scoring opportunities and go on to win, FAU did not.
Back to the top

We were all wrong it appears lol, It’s time to move on from Willie. He was a bust hire and the foundation left by the previous regime has been shredded to pieces. At least it was Lane who got us into the AAC. I’m expecting us to go into rebuild mode for a couple of seasons and unable to step up to the new level of competition
Back to the top
Control functions: