Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2022: Week 9 FAU vs UAB

Watched the UAB vs WKU game last week.

Both teams looked at least as talented as us, if not more.

QB being out might help, I am nervous about their star RB.  We are limping at LB.  Having a feeling we get exposed on runs up the middle.

UAB 38
FAU 17

This is the dude that will have me calling an Uber post game to get home safely.

DeWayne McBride
Doak Walker Award Preseason Watch List...Conference USA Preseason Watch List... Second Team All-Conference USA...In 13 games, had 204 carries for 1,371 yards and 13 touchdowns...Averaged 6.72 yards per carry, the fifth highest average in the nation...Had a career-high four touchdowns and 210 yards versus Louisiana Tech, the seventh most rushing yards in a game in program history... Named Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week for his performance against LA tech... Rushed for 100+ yards six times during the season.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

UAB wins 30-10. N'Kosi misses about five passes , and throws a pick.
Back to the top

Repeat what I said last week but we’re at home this time. 

UAB 27
FAU 17
Back to the top

Digging the new uniforms.
I expect low attendance.
FAU 21 vs UAB 17
Back to the top

BostonArman said

UAB backup QB who took over last week and start this week, doesnt look like he did too well, so with that said I say FAU edges them at home 24-17 and keep the bowl hopes alive….
Posted On: Oct 28th 2022, 1:42 AM #409684

:cool:
Back to the top

BostonArman said

UAB backup QB who took over last week and start this week, doesnt look like he did too well, so with that said I say FAU edges them at home 24-17 and keep the bowl hopes alive….

:cool:
Posted On: Oct 30th 2022, 11:56 AM #409868

Wow, nailed it!

:Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:
Back to the top
Control functions: