Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU Do we really want to continue the "rivalry"

I don't mind continuing it but no more games at FIU. We play all the games here at FAU stadium.
Back to the top

Never happen…

Back to the top

I don’t think we should continue it. We always usually win. 
Back to the top

It's tricky having a rivalry with a school in a lower conference. It would be embarrassing to lose and wouldn't be noteworthy if we win. Still, if we can alternate late season away games with them and USF, it can keep the team in Florida and should be an easy win
Back to the top

Keep it. Two G5 D1 programs an hour away that have been rivals since inception. Question is do they even continue their program much longer or even stay D1? I haven't been paying too much attention to what has been going on there, but they have fallen off a cliff – and don't seem to care all that much(?).
Back to the top

Florida plays lowly fsu every year. It would be the same thing. I say we keep it. Maybe throw in some neutral site games at the soccer stadium in Fort Lauderdale.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I say keep it. They will always be our rival since inception and if we excel, it would be Wins for us. They seem to now have an AD that cares and the FB head coach is all in trying to change their culture. It’s always fun to visit their stadium and get W’s. 
Back to the top

FAU 05 said

I say keep it. They will always be our rival since inception and if we excel, it would be Wins for us. They seem to now have an AD that cares and the FB head coach is all in trying to change their culture. It’s always fun to visit their stadium and get W’s.

Posted On: Aug 3rd 2022, 12:59 PM #407608
Yes, keep the game but I doubt the coach will change the culture.
Back to the top

Conference up, conference down… I'd like to play FIU and Miami every year.
Back to the top

FIU was one of our better attended games throughout the season. We need to continue our FIU rivalry at least from ticket revenue and attendance purposes alone
Back to the top
Control functions: