Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

jgf2017 Thread: Taggart Jr & No Transfer QB

I’ll do that. But I’ve done it before talk in threads I created and almost got banned because of it. I’m literally one step away from what, getting banned?  And for what? Because Rick’s friends complained about me? If I talk in threads I create and there’s no repercussions then I’ll do that. 

But there’s 3-5 people who are trying to get me banned and personally don’t like me. Rick has basically done whatever they said and why? Is he good friends with them? That’s less than 1% of the people that come here. It seems to me like Rick has way more power than he should and is using it based off 3-5 people. Then let me talk in my own threads.
I’ve already stopped posting in people’s threads who don’t like me months ago. You know, the 3-5 people that almost got me banned.

At this point I have no desire to talk in any threads other than I created and don’t plan to. If that means it’s only 1 thread or 2 or whatever just delete them if there’s too many. 

If you cared about the growth of our fan base and this site you wouldn’t be censoring what people can say based on complaints by less than 1% of the people that come here. There’s nothing wrong with people getting into arguments. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

At this point I have no desire to talk in any threads other than I created and don’t plan to. If that means it’s only 1 thread or 2 or whatever just delete them if there’s too many. 
Posted On: Jan 7th 2021, 2:21 PM #399800

Great, here's your private thread, enjoy.

BTW, site members complained about your flooding, not my friends.

You do realize i'm one of the site owners, correct? Accordingly, i'm just doing my job - enforcing the rules that you are deliberately ignoring.

Now your attacking me personally after I have been more than nice to you and offered to speak with you via phone as a gesture of good faith.

Not sure how many others would put up with this…
Back to the top

JGF2017

You got my username wrong. I’m not sure if it’s possible to change the name of a thread so I’ll just post exclusively in this thread.
Back to the top

I have no interest in this thread.
Let’s just try and be positive about FAU on this site.
That is how you grow a fan base, not constantly bashing them.
Back to the top

guys, keep talking of whatever you want. Not sure why some people get offended and take it so personal.
Back to the top

I think a certain school to the south’s message board is fine. There’s nothing wrong with arguing and pushing the envelope. 

I think that people take things too personal like in my estimation the 3-5 people who complained. This is a forum and conversation brings people to the forum. I believe this forum should ultimately be about and belong to the fans. 

I don’t plan on posting in other threads due to the fact it seems if I push the envelope at all there will be complaints from the same 3-5 people and I’ll be banned. Things weren’t left perfectly clear on where I stood as far as whether I’d be suspended or banned if the complaints rolled in again.

I was thinking this would be a thread or maybe another where I could bring up anything without being censored within limits. It’s not like I’m saying anything bad about people personally or families. I’m not sure if I’m even allowed to talk about more than Jr. and the QB situation but I perhaps I’m still censored. I may talk about other topics in this thread.

I hope at some point people will realize that most likely the great majority of people who visit this site don’t mind my comments and this isn’t necessary and I’ll be allowed to say what I want in normal threads within limits without the threat of my account being deleted by Rick.

I’m pretty sure it’s only come to this situation because of the 3-5 people who complain about me. At some point I hope this doesn’t need to happen. That said, I’m not going to comment about this again.
Back to the top

Anyways, moving on. Yes I stand by my statement that Taggart wouldn’t bring in more than 1 QB this year to be higher than Taggart Jr. on the depth chart 
Back to the top

This whole thing about not criticizing players is not the way to go. Now they mentioned on the podcast. This isn’t a 12 year old youth league. 

This isn’t some small town in Kentucky where everyone on the forum should sit at around a campfire and hold hands. We’re in the tri county area. I’m from Miami. Have you seen the things they say on that forum? Why should we be different?
Back to the top

What makes you say that he will not get another transfer. Taggart had a top QB recruit in Sanders coming in to compete with his son so there is no precedent set that he is making moves to set up his son as the future QB for Florida Atlantic.
Back to the top

I think Taggart wants his son to eventually be the #2 QB by at the latest his junior or senior year. His son’s going to play a decent amount at QB in a backup role.

Taggart’s not going to bring in 2 QB’s this cycle to be higher on the depth chart than his son.

By Taggart Jr.”s senior year Taggart only wants 1 QB to be higher on the depth chart.

The problem is that Taggart under threw a wide open receiver by 5 yards on what should’ve been a 25 yard pass and has no awareness. I think he only had 1 other FBS offer. Taggart was going to give him a scholarship at Oregon or FSU.
Back to the top