Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

jgf2017 Thread: Taggart Jr & No Transfer QB

owlmart said

Get this person on the podcast
Posted On: Feb 5th 2021, 11:56 AM #400426

amazing idea!
tell him not to take the pills before the show.
Back to the top

I’m reasonable and can stop attacking insiders, although it’s been insiders here basically attacking everything I say. I say the players hate Taggart then it’s insiders like OC telling me I’m wrong and to trust what players and coaches tell him. 

I don’t agree that Rick should have as much power over this than he does. I will offer to buy part of the site if it makes things more fair an open to debate. It says this site is a fan site. Rick considers this a private site that he owns. It’s obvious the overwhelming majority of people don’t have a problem despite complaints from Local Owl and Deltalumnus.

I’m going to stop attacking insiders. But I thought this was a fan site and not Rick’s private site. I’ll offer to buy a percentage to make things more fair and not have all the power with one person.
Back to the top

Having someone with first-hand information explain to you that your opinions are not based in fact is not an attack.
Back to the top

Rick seems pretty fair about it, but I would be a bit annoyed too if someone was just pumping false information on here everyday.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I’m reasonable and can stop attacking insiders, although it’s been insiders here basically attacking everything I say. I say the players hate Taggart then it’s insiders like OC telling me I’m wrong and to trust what players and coaches tell him. 

I don’t agree that Rick should have as much power over this than he does. I will offer to buy part of the site if it makes things more fair an open to debate. It says this site is a fan site. Rick considers this a private site that he owns. It’s obvious the overwhelming majority of people don’t have a problem despite complaints from Local Owl and Deltalumnus.

I’m going to stop attacking insiders. But I thought this was a fan site and not Rick’s private site. I’ll offer to buy a percentage to make things more fair and not have all the power with one person.

Posted On: Feb 5th 2021, 2:21 PM #400445

Lol I could care less what you post. It’s nonsense. I have learned to ignore it
Back to the top

Well no “insider” has disputed my assertion that players weren’t happy with Taggart’s play calling in the Memphis game.

So at the very least I’m assuming insiders acknowledge that Charles from the huddle told Taggart to give him the ball on 4th and goal from the 1 and that Tronti was visibly upset at the play call on the bench.

Those are signs that players don’t respect their coach. 

Since Deltalumnus supposedly doesn’t have a problem with me although I’d still bet he complained about me. Who are these people that complained about me to Rick? I’d bet a lot of money Local Owl has been one of my biggest critics in private messaging. But who else was it? Deltalumnus I think.
Back to the top

If you go back,  you will see I stopped commenting on your nonsense long ago.
Back to the top

If you think I am private messaging anybody about you, I can assure you that I have sent a total of zero. Don't give yourself so much importance. I'm done with you now.
Back to the top

Is this the Qanan thread for FAU football, originator posting unsubstantiated "info" with personal attacks and "doubling down" on everything …

SAD
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Is this the Qanan thread for FAU football, originator posting unsubstantiated "info" with personal attacks and "doubling down" on everything …

SAD
Posted On: Feb 5th 2021, 3:34 PM #400455

Yea it takes a certain level of crazy to think because a player gets mad he didn’t get the ball he hates the coach.

Especially when the player returns for an extra year.

Players getting mad about not getting the ball is definitely something that never happens in sports. 
Only at FAU.

Back to the top