Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

jgf2017 Thread: Taggart Jr & No Transfer QB

Rick talked about people complaining to him in private messaging. If it’s not Local Owl and Deltalumnus than who really would it be?

Can I really believe Local Owl didn’t message Rick about me. I’m not sure about that. 

I’d bet money Local Owl complained to Rick about me.
Back to the top

Let’s make the podcast happen!
Back to the top

I’m not sure about the podcast. The mystery complainers are always 1 step away from trying to convince Rick to ban me. Although it probably would be really popular.

I’ll donate $100 if the mystery complainers’ true identities are revealed. 
Back to the top

No I talked about people complaining on the site, there have been three public requests there to ban you. I also received negative feedback about you via text messages, and phone calls.

If you have something to say to me, you need to take it to a private forum between us and I will handle it there.

Just so you fully understand:

You've attacked amateur athletes multiple times with no warrant
You've made multiple negative or disrespectful comments about all of our staff members
You've broken multiple site rules

That said, I don't get paid to run this forum, and your abrasive dialogue about me and our staff has resulted in my patience running out with your behavior. You're out of line.

It's amazing at how many ways you can back yourself into a corner, and will soon leave me no choice but to remove your posting privilege's.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I’m not sure about the podcast. The mystery complainers are always 1 step away from trying to convince Rick to ban me. Although it probably would be really popular.

I’ll donate $100 if the mystery complainers’ true identities are revealed. 
Posted On: Feb 5th 2021, 4:31 PM #400459

One more comment and you're gone.

Back to the top

Thank you Rick.
Sounds like jgf2017 might be a disgruntled FSU fan upset with Willie.
$100 is not much incentive for anything, considering most of us give that annually because of the great job you guys do!
Keep up the good work.
Back to the top

Like I said, I’ll keep in mind it’s a sensitive topic here being negative towards an insider. I’ve moved on.
Back to the top

I think that football wise people should’ve given me a little more respect when I say something, even a rumor. I mean, if Charles and Tronti were visibly upset at Taggart’s play calling that’s a sign of disrespect.

It isn’t far fetched after observing that to think players don’t respect Taggart. Obviously I’ve pointed to Jr.’s playing time a receiver as a reason. 

But I’ve been flawless in my assessment of who’s good and who isn’t. One example is The only transfer skill player I said would be good was Antoine. There have been a lot of players I’ve been right about in my opinion.

And I still get disrespected and people give me no credit. That’s a different way of looking at things around here. 

Yes it’s a rumor about the players hating Taggart. But I’d think I have credibility by being right about basically all of my observations when it comes to talent.
Back to the top

It is called heart!
Players want to win and in the heat of the moment they can get upset.
It is okay to show heart, it is not disrespect.
Back to the top

My track record is flawless when it comes to knowing football. One example is this thread when I basically predicted exactly how the QB situation would go down the next 3 years and I’ve been proven right. 

When I say something like the players don’t respect Taggart, I’d like to think I had built up enough respect to not get laughed at and called crazy like I did. I DON’T take it personally by the way.

So I’m crazy for saying players don’t respect Taggart but then in the Memphis game it’s on film players disrespecting Taggart. At that point I think there was a possibility players didn’t respect Taggart. It’s all on film on 4th and goal. Charles from the huddle telling Taggart to give him the ball. That’s pretty disrespectful if you ask me. Then after the play Tronti was visibly upset walking off the field. 
Back to the top