Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

jgf2017 Thread: Taggart Jr & No Transfer QB

jgf2017 said

How many times do I have to say it. I’ve said multiple times.

1) Taggart Wasn’t going to bring in more than 1 QB this cycle to be higher on the depth chart than Taggart Jr. by the time He is a Junior and Senior

2) Now that Johnson Jr. is here there is not going to be a QB coming here to be higher on the depth chart one Taggart Jr. is A Junior and Senior. I’ve actually since revised that so that there won’t be another QB brought in to be higher than Taggart Jr. by 2022-2024. 3) I’ve said a million times that now that Johnson Jr. is here if a transfer QB comes here it will only be for 1 year in 2021.
I never said Taggart Jr. was going to be the #2 QB or higher in 2021.

I’ve said before that Posey will eventually move to receiver or transfer. He will not be above Johnson Jr. or Taggart Jr. on the depth chart come 2022-2024.
  Why can’t you drop it? I was prepared to take a few weeks off from posting. By the way I don’t recall you ever being threatened with account suspension when you were disrespectful all those years, calling people names. You probably could’ve been suspended for a couple weeks back then.   Just drop it. Why do you feel you have to get the last word?
Posted On: Feb 6th 2021, 11:33 AM #400492

Lol we know you have said things multiple times
Back to the top

Like I said before this started I’m taking at least a few weeks off there’s nothing to really talk about anyway. I’ve been saying the same thing and I think I’ve made it clear in my last post.
Back to the top

As long s the young guys develop and improve who cares if we get a transfer UNLESS he is a 100% LOCK to start!

They ARE all good athletes who starred in HS, my opinion is make the system work WITH their talents, NOT MAKE them learn to play differently with a system not suited to their game.

THAT is Coaching, putting your players in a position to succeed!
Back to the top

Wow so Taggart Jr. had by far the worst day of the 4 QB’s. He went 5-15. This kid is a joke. It’s going to be 4 more years of this garbage. Then what? Will his other son play too.

Couldn’t Taggart at least have Jr. walk-on. He obviously has the money.

No QB’s are going to want to come here (even if Taggart wants them too) with Jr. getting playing time no matter what. At what point will everyone realize he’s terrible.

I’ve been saying he can’t throw 25 yards with air under it.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Wow so Taggart Jr. had by far the worst day of the 4 QB’s. He went 5-15. This kid is a joke. It’s going to be 4 more years of this garbage. Then what? Will his other son play too.

Couldn’t Taggart at least have Jr. walk-on. He obviously has the money.

No QB’s are going to want to come here (even if Taggart wants them too) with Jr. getting playing time no matter what. At what point will everyone realize he’s terrible.

I’ve been saying he can’t throw 25 yards with air under it.
Posted On: Mar 28th 2021, 9:33 AM #401446

He's an amateur athlete, and you're a grown man - that's the joke.

And no, I didn't forget what I said:

Rick said

Just so you fully understand:

You've attacked amateur athletes multiple times with no warrant
You've made multiple negative or disrespectful comments about all of our staff members
You've broken multiple site rules

That said, I don't get paid to run this forum, and your abrasive dialogue about me and our staff has resulted in my patience running out with your behavior. You're out of line.

It's amazing at how many ways you can back yourself into a corner, and will soon leave me no choice but to remove your posting privilege's.
Posted On: Feb 5th 2021, 5:46 PM #400467

Enjoy the vacation.
Back to the top

Just dropping this here, we now have three transfer QB's and if I were a betting man, the top three will be:

Perry
Johson
Tronti

Back to the top

Amazing pick up
Back to the top

I’ve always been a huge Kosi fan. He did not get a fair shake at the U. We have to be the odds on favorite to win the conference now. Incredible news. Willie making huge moves for us!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I now have confidence in our qb's. Perry has experience and Johnson can learn. We seem to be in good shape. No lack of confidence or arm strength. Huge addition.
Back to the top

This thread didn't age well 🤣
Back to the top