Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Add Seven to 2022 Class on National Signing Day

Six high school prospects and one transfer highlight newcomers

Read more

Good recap story Rick
Back to the top

So, whats the scoop? Is this a good class? I noticed not too many linemen.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Certainly the least excitement for NSD I can remember even before the Partridge era. Guess recruiting for mid major schools has changed with the portal and transfers -- but 7 HS recruits overall to be ranked just about dead last in C USA? Maybe it all makes sense, and I have not been following recruiting of late, but it feels strange.
Back to the top

I think there’s less emphasis on rankings these days because mid majors like us tend to take a lot of P5 transfers and the rankings for whatever reason tend to focus on HS recruits 
Back to the top

Rankings are also meaningless if players don’t make it to campus. I think this class looks good. Definitely need a QB. We are an MJJ transfer away from having to drag Posey back into the QB room.
Back to the top

So 25 of 25 at Marshall are 3* while a talent like Marquish is not even rated? WTF!
Back to the top

I mean we're second in the conference with the transfer class. 247 ranks them separately, as I'm sure you guys all know. I'd love to see some kind of composite rating for grading out both the transfer class and the high school class.
Back to the top

First place class followed by 5-4, and 5-7 its all meaningless
Back to the top

big absence of linemen....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: