Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Seniors Returning

Shane, do you know which of the players who sat out this year are planning to return, including Leroy?
Back to the top

FAU Fan said

Shane, do you know which of the players who sat out this year are planning to return, including Leroy?

Posted On: Jan 18th 2021, 6:47 AM #400076

Is it confirmed that James Charles, Desmond Noel, Willie Wright and TJ Chase are returning?
Back to the top

FAU Fan said

I saw Hafiz post something on social media that he is back. Good DB depth if he is coming back
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

FAU Fan said

I saw Hafiz post something on social media that he is back. Good DB depth if he is coming back
Posted On: Jan 18th 2021, 8:51 AM #400078
Yeah Quran is coming back, he is listed on the 2021 roster
Back to the top

Keke is with the team but is not listed on the official roster yet
Back to the top

It seems Desmond Noel is back…BJ Emmons is gone…Willie Wright not on online roster. That one hurts to see, even if Willie was never the same after freshman year and the concussion that he suffered against FIU. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

JakeElman said

It seems Desmond Noel is back…BJ Emmons is gone…Willie Wright not on online roster. That one hurts to see, even if Willie was never the same after freshman year and the concussion that he suffered against FIU. 
Posted On: Jan 19th 2021, 8:33 PM #400088

Yea that is tough but I was really hoping we’d get him back at least for depth purposes. Willie is a good kid and fan favorite. Any word on James Charles?
Back to the top

LawOwl said

JakeElman said

Posted On: Jan 19th 2021, 8:33 PM #400088

Yea that is tough but I was really hoping we’d get him back at least for depth purposes. Willie is a good kid and fan favorite. Any word on James Charles?
Posted On: Jan 19th 2021, 9:06 PM #400093

Charles is coming back
Back to the top

I have added Quran Hafiz, Desmond Noel, and Jordan Helm to the list as returning seniors.

Hafiz is the only player that opted out the full season to return.

Desmond Noel returning means, barring any unexpected roster changes, the Owls will return all five starting offensive linemen.

Jordan Helm returning is huge as he is a leader and a coach in the secondary.
Back to the top

Seems like there has only been posative news. Solidifying Keke  would be a cherry on top.
Back to the top
Control functions: