Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Transfer Portal

Boynton Beach Fan said

Any hope of getting FSU Transfer Portal player Raymond Woodie with his Taggart/Leavitt connection?
Posted On: Jan 3rd 2021, 7:36 AM #399713

If he comes here I just hope there isnt a million posts about someone’s son being on the team. Woodie is a great athlete in the back end of the defense. Much needed speed for our DB room.
Back to the top

I agree with the above but I hope we aren’t putting the locker room in an uncomfortable position with multiple coaches kids on the team
Back to the top

Looks like Sanders snagged an FIU transfer…

Maljon Joor
OT
6-5 / 320

At that level, will be solid.

The Panthers have 7 players in the queue according to 247.
Back to the top

Rick said

Looks like Sanders snagged an FIU transfer…

Maljon Joor
OT
6-5 / 320

At that level, will be solid.

The Panthers have 7 players in the queue according to 247.
Posted On: Jan 3rd 2021, 10:45 PM #399736

Deion will be on the shortlist for next FSU coach in 2-3 years. 
Back to the top

Let’s hope Deion goes to FSU sometime, that should end any chance of success for a while and allow us to recruit even more in state players.
Back to the top

USF fan here. I miss Taggart and Levitt. So i lowkey cheer for FAU. We have over 20 players leaving USF. We suck, but the players I listed are not only studs but impact players you guys can get w/o trying hard. If i was to pick one player it would be Johnny Ford.Man im going to miss him.

Tyrik Jones DE
Nick Roberts S, DB (Baller)
Jernard Phillips WR
Randall St. Felix WR ( STUD! )
Johnny Ford RH, WR ( STUD!!!)
Terrence Horne WR (4.3 40yd speed)
Jacob Mathis TE (4 star)
Bentlee Sanders DB (Baller)
Back to the top

GBull325 said

USF fan here. I miss Taggart and Levitt. So i lowkey cheer for FAU. We have over 20 players leaving USF. We suck, but the players I listed are not only studs but impact players you guys can get w/o trying hard. If i was to pick one player it would be Johnny Ford.Man im going to miss him.

Tyrik Jones DE
Nick Roberts S, DB (Baller)
Jernard Phillips WR
Randall St. Felix WR ( STUD! )
Johnny Ford RH, WR ( STUD!!!)
Terrence Horne WR (4.3 40yd speed)
Jacob Mathis TE (4 star)
Bentlee Sanders DB (Baller)
Posted On: Jan 5th 2021, 2:21 AM #399759

Johnny Ford is a baller. I was surprised weis and jeff scott didnt feature him more.
Back to the top

@gbull325 I know nick roberts had that sideline incident but I would take him on the backend as well! 
Back to the top

1OwlFLATL said

@gbull325 I know nick roberts had that sideline incident but I would take him on the backend as well! 
Posted On: Jan 5th 2021, 9:45 AM #399761

Bentlee Sanders already got snatched up by Nevada. If Levitt is smart he will snatch up Roberts.
Back to the top

JUST IN:

FAU QB Justin Agner is in the portal.
Back to the top
Control functions: