Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Trickett and Fairman Let Go

…Michael Johnson Sr? Does Coach Leavitt have any grand kids that can fill out our TE room?

Back to the top

My guess is Mehringer will remain the OC but coach the QB’s and Willie will run the offense like he did this year. Cost savings will probably negate any replacement for Trickett.
Back to the top

Dont need 2 OC's and need to let THEM call the O - NOT Coach T!
Back to the top

I wonder if Chris Robinson would have been here, Trickett may have looked like a star like last year.
Back to the top

Keep in mind some other possibilities for QB coach. Mehringer was a qb and wb coach, chris perkins was a qb and qb developer who developed teddy bridgewater and jacory harris and others, and taggart was qb and qb coach before.
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

I’m mainly interested to see what Taggart does to replace them. Especially Trickett. The QB rooms needs a good coach (obvious I know) to develop what’s there and maybe another arm that hopefully does come. Since this move was made later I would have to think Taggart has someone in mind or lined up already. I don’t know if anyone has any names from taggart’s past that could fit the bill. 
Posted On: Jan 3rd 2021, 8:42 PM #399734

Shaun King the former Bucs QB was taggart’s QB coach at USF. He was AAC recruiter of the year and he developed quentin flowers. Not sure if he is coaching anywhere at the moment.
Back to the top

1OwlFLATL said

DeltAlumnus said

I’m mainly interested to see what Taggart does to replace them. Especially Trickett. The QB rooms needs a good coach (obvious I know) to develop what’s there and maybe another arm that hopefully does come. Since this move was made later I would have to think Taggart has someone in mind or lined up already. I don’t know if anyone has any names from taggart’s past that could fit the bill. 
Shaun King the former Bucs QB was taggart’s QB coach at USF. He was AAC recruiter of the year and he developed quentin flowers. Not sure if he is coaching anywhere at the moment.
Posted On: Jan 4th 2021, 8:00 PM #399751

Love it. Bring him to mold Posey into the next Flowers.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

1OwlFLATL said

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Jan 4th 2021, 8:40 PM #399752

He is currently the RB coach at USF.

Love the idea of bringing him in.

Would probably need a “Co OC” titles and a pay raise.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

LawOwl said

1OwlFLATL said

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Jan 4th 2021, 9:17 PM #399753

Pat white is the new USF running back coach I thought. Yes that pat white the WVU playmaker and former dolphin player:
Back to the top

1OwlFLATL said

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

LawOwl said

1OwlFLATL said

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Jan 4th 2021, 9:17 PM #399753

Pat white is the new USF running back coach I thought. Yes that pat white the WVU playmaker and former dolphin player:
Posted On: Jan 4th 2021, 10:31 PM #399755

I’ll always remember him for getting absolutely destroyed by Ike Taylor in 2010. I literally thought he died when I saw that in real time 
Back to the top
Control functions: