Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015-2016 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Add topic

2015-2016 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule - dates and times are subject to change.

TV SCHEDULE

• Saturday, Dec. 1 at 7 p.m. at East Carolina (ASN)
• Saturday, Dec. 19 at 5 p.m. versus Florida State (FSN)
• Sunday, Jan. 3 at 3 p.m. at FIU (FSN)
• Saturday, Jan. 9 at 3 p.m. at Western Kentucky (FCS)
• Thursday, Jan. 14 at 7 p.m. vs Southern Miss (ASN)
• Saturday, Jan. 30 at 2 p.m. vs Charlotte (ASN)
• Saturday, Feb. 13 at 6 p.m. vs UTEP (ASN)
• Saturday, Feb. 27 at 2 p.m. vs FIU (ASN)
• Saturday, March 5 at 12 p.m. vs UAB (ASN)
Back to the top

Back to the top

Updated the 2015-16 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule with start times - most of which are now there - aside from a couple non-conference and C-USA road games.

Will be a tough haul this season with only 13 true home contests - counting the exhibition.
Back to the top

3 true home games through mid January?  

Is this the final work of Jarvis???  How do we have such a horrendous schedule?   :Vomit:

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

3 true home games through mid January?  

Is this the final work of Jarvis???  How do we have such a horrendous schedule?   :Vomit:
Posted On: Sep 29th 2015, 10:21 PM #349879

The tournaments weren't done by Jarvis.

That accounts for four games…

Although one of them is "close by".
Back to the top

Looking forward to the OB Classic I'll probably be there third row up with the wife. FSU, UF and OSU is pretty good company to be in for us. I haven't watched the team in a few years (mainly because I think the NBA is so much better than college basketball) so hoping for an upset W over FSU. It was also nice to see my beloved Miami Heat practicing in the burrow yesterday. 
Back to the top

Men's Hoops has added four home TV games…

Back to the top

Back to the top

Stinks that ASN didn't pick up any of our CUSA road games. It's great that we'll get to showcase our campus, but it'd be nice to watch a game that we'd normally wouldn't be able to see.

That said, looks like we'll be able to make three road games this year: UCF, FIU, and Orange Bowl Classic vs FSU.
Back to the top

Our March Madness, aka RedHot Madness, was last night according to Twitter. Anybody here go to it?
Back to the top
Control functions: