Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020-21 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Add topic

2020-21 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule
Back to the top

Added the C-USA "TV Schedule" up top to the master…of note the Owls receive zero appearances on CBS or CBS Facebook while other programs land there multiple times…all partnership is limited to ESPN+ or Stadium for FAU.

They do however, earn a showing on SEC Network at Florida for Non Conference.
Back to the top

There's the first cancellation of the year: NC State will be unable to play the Owls on Saturday due to a COVID outbreak inside the Wolfpack program.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

FAU has quickly found a replacement for Saturday as the Lions from Florida Memorial will pay a visit to The Burrow. Tipoff against the HBCU NAIA program will come at noon.

Back to the top

December 19's contest against UF looked to be in doubt following Gators' start Keyontae Johnson truly horrific injury a week before at FSU.

The emotional wake of the tragedy called for the cancellation of UF's game against UNF originally set of Wednesday.

By the grace of God, Johnson's status has taken positive steps. This suggests that Saturday's game may be played after-all, despite the outlook of the matchup originally looking unlikely earlier in this week.

We should know for sure if the game is on by tomorrow.

Back to the top

BREAKING: Saturday's game vs. UF has been called off.

Back to the top

Owls close out their non-conference schedule by returning to their winnings ways. A 107-72 victory over NAIA Florida College was exclaimed by Jailyn Ingram's 26-point performance.

Should be noted that the high-scoring Falcons have been held to less than 72 points just three times coming into the game, including putting a scare into USF in a 94-84 losing effort.

FAU will take the holidays off before returning to The Burrow on New Year's Day to face Middle Tennessee.

Updated Schedule Here

Back to the top

This weekend's C-USA play opening series against MTSU has been postponed:

The Owls are next scheduled to play at Old Dominion, Friday and Saturday, Jan. 8-9, and will then travel to Miami to face FIU on Thursday, Jan 14 before returning home to face the Panthers on Jan. 16 at 4 p.m.
Back to the top

Looks like the Owls will head to Virginia early and squeeze in a game against James Madison on Tuesday.

Back to the top

FAU's series at Marshall will not be played this weekend.

Back to the top
Control functions: