Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Men's Basketball ARKS & TOP 25 Rankings

Add topic

Great to see them back in the Top 25, which they shouldn't have fallen out of last week. Must end the season strong if they were to remain in the poll 🔥
Back to the top

They Hate Us.   Hurts their ego's to have FAU up there.

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Updated C-USA ARK Rankings through Sat. Feb. 17th. FAU continues in the Top Spot for the 15th consecutive week. UAB slides up +4 in RPI while UNCC and MTSU are the big movers at +19. No Poll love for FAU Monday with the loss last Thursday but they will receive votes. Go Owls 🦉

Back to the top

6 votes for FAU in this week's AP Top25. Eyes are on the Lone Star Prize 🏆

Go Owls 🦉🏀
Back to the top

Updated USA ARK Rankings as of Feb 26th. No changes in the lineup this week as FAU MBB continues at Top Spot for the 16th consecutive week. AP Top 25 Poll will be dropping soon. FAU will definitely climb in votes, but will it be enough to reenter numerical rankings? Go Owls 👌
Back to the top

JUST IN: After dismantling The Texas Tandem of UTSA and UTEP by an average of 33 PTS each FAU MBB snags 25 Votes in today's AP Top 25 Poll - up 19 from last week. This would be the equivalent of 30th nationally.

Go Owls 🦉🏀
Back to the top

Not sure why a team with this record, winning the conference and dominating UTSA and UTEP is not ranked.
Back to the top

+1

I mean Oral Roberts is getting more votes than us.

They are in the 25th RPI HORIZON LEAGUE.

H-O-R-I-Z-O-N  L-E-A-G-U-E

C'mon man!
Back to the top

One 4 points loss on the road and we slammed for weeks. WE actually went DOWN in the Coaches poll (dropped by 4).

All I know is Houston has only 2 losses making them, record wise, the only team topping the Owls with our 3!

The bias is so ridiculous now with this "Power 5" "Major" BS labeling.

There are now TEN (10) teams with 8 or MORE loses in the so called "top" 25!!!! Including one in the top 10!!!!!!!!!

JUST because on Conference affiliation (CUSA) and lack of name recognition. Let's all just hope Coach May can be kept and we continue to BUILD with his leadership! We only lose 1 senior so the potential for beginning a winning tradition can continue, being good and making NCAA appearances consistently will build name, like Gonzaga did! Few people even know where Gonzaga is!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

I don’t see us being able to retain Dusty May unless we figure out a way to triple or quadruple his salary. 

He makes 400k here. USF is paying 1.6M for their coach.

There’s so much more we have to do to make our sports teams financially competitive with the top of this new conference 
Back to the top
Control functions: