Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023-2024 FAU Men's Basketball TON & Top 25 Rankings

Add topic

Hate saying it but it almost seems to me like they need adversity to play with the sense of urgency needed to win these games. They certainly have it now.
Back to the top

Too many teams/players have had career shooting nights for us. It is not just "they got hot vs us."

It is scary trend at this point.
Back to the top

Product of having a target on your back. We went from "who" to "them" overnight.
Back to the top

Our Top 25 for Week 17!

Back to the top

Still getting votes in the AP Top 25!

Back to the top

Our Top 25 for Week 18!

Back to the top

Still Holding on at #RV!

Back to the top

Our Top 25 for Week 19!

Back to the top

TWO QUALITY WINS see the Owls 🆙 their VOTE count for Week 19 in the AP Top Poll! FAU will have some quality rest until Friday's AAC 🏆 Showdown. #GoOwls 🦉🏀
Back to the top

Rick said

TWO QUALITY WINS see the Owls 🆙 their VOTE count for Week 19 in the AP Top Poll! FAU will have some quality rest until Friday's AAC 🏆 Showdown. #GoOwls 🦉🏀
Posted On: Mar 11th 2024, 1:17 PM #422234
In a way, I'm glad that we have somewhat fallen off the radar in the AP Press Top 25. I know we can beat every team in that Top 25 on a neutral court especially if the owls are firing on all cylinders.

Owl Nation should be super proud and be ready for some more madness. The Conference Championship will tell us if the Owls are ready for a deep run into April. I can't wait for another chance to show USF that we are the best team in AAC.

Let's start "speaking and thinking it into existence." I'm a firm believer that we are what we think and say. And, the majority of top tier athletes believe that same exact thought.

I think that if we say we're nervous or scared for our team, then that only hurts the team. Or if we pick one player out, and say that he/she is playing terrible, then that only hurts the confidence of the player and possibly the performance of the whole team. I understand that we are all passionate, but let's focus on positive thoughts and help our OWLS get back to the Final Four and beyond.

Let's try to rise above it and talk about how we are going to kick some major butt in the AAC tournament and in March Madness. We need to believe that we can go all the way to the National Championship, before we can ever achieve it.  

I BELIEVE!!!!!

Let's GO OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: