Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Capsule

Add topic

Greenlee takes time off the clock before Coach May calls timeout with 17.5 left on the clock. FIND SOMETHING GREAT GUYS!
Back to the top

TOUGH LOSS, but what a Season!

Back to the top

FINAL: (25) FAU 71 (18) SDSU 72 | Martin led the Owls with a game-high 26 PTS on 7-13 shooting. They shot 44% from the field and 41% from 3. AN INCREDIBLE YEAR THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! ❤️️ Go Owls!🦉🏀
Back to the top

I wonder if we took that clock down to the last second and hit the rim it seems like the game is over but for a long desperation shot
Back to the top

I am sick (literally, why I am not there). I know it is an amazing season but to see them uncharacteristically crumble like that and let it slip away is absolutely depressing -- no way they should have lost this game.
Back to the top

Unbelievable season guys makes me sick as well to see that tonight you all should never hang your heads at all you all had one hell of a season, I believe the entire rest of the country besides the other teams in the final four where all pulling for you all.  Great season.  
Back to the top

Still absolutely love our guys!

You're largely sophomores…
Love, live and learn…
AAC will provide a slew of new team challengers which can only improve your game. Don't get down. Get up for the future… if you stick together. Band of brothers never say die! We will always remember our 2023 Owls Final Four is extremely special and it took Highly Experienced Seniors who would've theoretically won in 2020 to…. BARELY…. squeak by with a fart of a win.
Keep it rolling. Don't give up. Life's got more lessons and keep that unselfish teamwork up.

GO OWLS 🦉 💪
Back to the top

Exactly, GREAT season guys and give SD St. credit for their effort and comeback.

Pullin for them all the way now!
Back to the top

Have to be so appreciative of the run. Might take years to truly understand how important this Final Four run was for the university. Very proud to be an owl!

But just gutted we were that close to playing for a natty Monday night. 
Back to the top

Postgame featuring Coach May, Nick Boyd, and Alijah Martin.

Back to the top
Control functions: