Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Closes Out 2020 Class with Guard Alijah Martin

Add topic

It seems with SG/SF Richardson Maitre's departure, room has opened up for SG/SF Alijah Martin from Summit, MS. The two-sport athlete played QB for North Pike HS, receiving football and basketball offers from Southern Miss and Tulane.

As a basketball star, Martin was the Mississippi MVP in the Alabama vs. Mississippi Game last month, while also being listed to multiple Mississippi All-State Teams. He averaged over 25 PPG and over 8 RPG in his senior season.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

HC Dusty May and staff added a phenomenal athlete earlier today in G Alijah Martin. The team needed another guard after the G Richardson Maitre entered the transfer portal. The former North Pike HS star threw for 20 touchdown passes and had over 13000 rushing yards his senior year at Quarterback. Martin received several impressive football offers including Arkansas State and UAB.

With the signing of Martin, the Owls now have three talented young freshmen guards to build around for the future. It will be interesting to see Martin development now that he is no longer focusing on two sports.
Back to the top

Can he play corner?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

All Star in the MIS v ALB game is pretty interesting!

Avg 8 rebounds bodes well for intensity and aggression which is common with 2 sport guys.

Looking forward to his impact!

Back to the top
Control functions: