Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Hoops Adds a Pair of Transfers from ECU & Texas Tech

Add topic

ECU grad student, forward Bitumba Baruti, and Texas Tech freshman, center Vladislav Goldin have penned their commitments to FAU!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Dusty May finds his replacements from forward Jailyn Ingram's and forward/center Karlis Silins' departure from the program.

"We are extremely excited to welcome Vladislav Goldin and Bitumba Baruti to the Florida Atlantic family," Coach May said. "We feel that both Vlad and Bitumba are perfect fits and should complement our current roster."

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Dusty May finds his replacements from forward Jailyn Ingram's and forward/center Karlis Silins' departure from the program.

"We are extremely excited to welcome Vladislav Goldin and Bitumba Baruti to the Florida Atlantic family," Coach May said. "We feel that both Vlad and Bitumba are perfect fits and should complement our current roster."
Posted On: Apr 16th 2021, 11:18 AM #401718

Wait Silins is gone? I was pretty sure he was a junior…transfer? Testing out pro ball overseas?
Back to the top

Junior center Karlis Silins is returning home to Latvia to play basketball and giving up his potential two remaining years at Florida Atlantic.
He could have returned as a Junior next year due to the COVID Rule by the NCAA.

Yes, he did graduate!
Back to the top

He graduated...
Back to the top
Control functions: