Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Looking to Lock Up May With Extension

Add topic

What does FAU get paid for moving on? Is it split with the rest if the conference?

The closure we’ve gotten from it so far has been insane. America’s team!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

What if we’ve been going about this all wrong and we are actually a basketball school who can make it to the boca raton bowl in football sometimes? Dusty has earned it, hope we can give him what he’s earned
Back to the top

It's going to be tough to keep him. His salary will have to more than double just for him to stick around another year.

P5 schools with money have no doubt already reached out to his agent….

Hopefully we can get him paid and he finishes what he started….

Go Owls!
Back to the top

I really hope we retain him, he's been our most successful sports coach in history. We gave lane kiffin some interesting benefits (like a house loan) and I hope we get creative and do something similar for him. 

Back to the top

When we had coaches Doherty for basketball and Lane Kiffin for football I remember reading that some of recruits these guys approached weren’t sure those guys would be around long and were reluctant to sign. No one thought big times coaches would stay at FAU.  They were right. Neither did stay long. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Please lock him in, give him everything we can! 
Back to the top

we're gonna lose him, aren't we?

:Sweating:
Back to the top

My money is on he is STAYING.
Back to the top

No matter what happens, we got this year. Live in the moment. We will always have an Elite 8.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

This is IF! IF Dusty May leaves do you think some of the current players will go with him through the portal. An example is the FDU coach had a player follow him. 
Dusty has proven himself and you know where ever he goes, IF he goes, he is going to be successful. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: