Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Prepares For The American With Upgrades To Athletic Facilities

Add topic

I have already had conversations with some folks internally, and that number is only a placeholder, as is the July 1st start date.

They hired another design firm too, one that specializes in practice facilities FWIW.
Back to the top

Any new info on the baseball facilities?
Back to the top

Comment: #news_3552

The two projects that were active in the pipe have been marked complete...pretty sure there is still some stuff to be done, will ask next time I speak to someone in that area.
Back to the top

This is not a sports question but does FAU have ANY new building project in the works? It has been quite quiet for a while now it seems that FAU has worked on building more student housing or academic projects to expand the scope of educational opportunities to further expand FAU's student enrollment, both Graduate and Undergraduate! To me it just seems FAU has gone stagnate as opposed to other State schools expanding.

I am glad that for now the UF plan to expand to West Palm Beach is off, and I hope it is forever. THAT is what FAU was built to do!!!
Back to the top

Ill let Rick give more details but I think that FAU has been approved to expand housing by the city of Boca. When that happens IDK but the school's popularity has been skyrocketing so it will take some time to catch up.
Back to the top

FAU Leo said

Ill let Rick give more details…
Posted On: Jun 20th 2024, 10:03 AM #424957

That's OK, you can give all the details  :Laughing:

I am not keeping up with the city…

Back to the top
Control functions: