Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Inside the Burrow 2024: Episode 24 - Special Guest Evan Miyakawa

Add topic

Kevin and Mike welcome in stats guru extraordinaire Evan Miyakawa to discuss the 2024 men's basketball transfer class, and overall roster.

Read more

Another out of the park podcast. Thank you Kevin, Mike, and Evan!!  GO OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

Lets not forget the producer (me). 2.5 hours scheduling the guest, creating the art, eduting the show, slides, posting, social media, etc.

😎
Back to the top

Going back to what Evan said in the video about this year's recruits and transfers. Could he have foreseen the success of Goldin, Davis and Martin would have? I don't think any of them were considered top recruits. Maybe in Dust May's eyes he saw their potential but that is what makes a good recruiter and coach. Obviously May got it right. As much as I like numbers I think they can only go so far. Someone like May can look at a player and see their potential.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

It's a synergistic effect. We will quickly see how good these guys are out of the AAC and into unchartered territory.
Back to the top

Great content, as usual! Guess defensively the staff and players have some things to work on. Offensively I expect big things if they can gel. Speculation until the season starts, but I am optimistic -- and a fresh start on things after a really good, but somewhat trying year last year may not be the worst thing in the world.
Back to the top

Thank you all for another great episode. Iím more bullish on us than Evan, so this was a good reality check
Back to the top

I think there are too many variables unknown for both assumptions and data to predict our future.
Back to the top

SilverbackGuerilla said

I think there are too many variables unknown for both assumptions and data to predict our future.
Posted On: Jun 19th 2024, 3:28 PM #424952

All I know is that Jakus has gotten the best possible talent for the budget we have. Now its all about getting the guys to work together the way the staff wants.
Back to the top
Control functions: