Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jakus' First Class

Add topic

He wasn't on campus on May 9th, he arrived on campus yesterday…that's what the tweet was for.
Back to the top

Ok, misunderstood.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I think in this new era of basketball - we really can't expect anything until they formally enroll and show up on campus. Glad that Kyky, Glenn and Leland have already made it into boca. We need the rest of the team to show up soon so the team bonding and practices can begin.

I thought it was over for our basketball team once we lost Dusty and his players…But honestly I'm optimistic after Jakus pulled this recruiting class. No way we would have ever had a chance of a class like this even just a few yeas ago. FAU has come so far so fast - but we have so much growing and have a lot of work to expand that budget if we want to become the flagship basketball program in Florida
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

I think in this new era of basketball - we really can't expect anything until they formally enroll and show up on campus. Glad that Kyky, Glenn and Leland have already made it into boca. We need the rest of the team to show up soon so the team bonding and practices can begin.

I thought it was over for our basketball team once we lost Dusty and his players…But honestly I'm optimistic after Jakus pulled this recruiting class. No way we would have ever had a chance of a class like this even just a few yeas ago. FAU has come so far so fast - but we have so much growing and have a lot of work to expand that budget if we want to become the flagship basketball program in Florida
Posted On: May 27th 2024, 9:05 PM #424627
Continuing to win will certainly go a long way towards fulfilling the above, and it looks like John Jakus has at least put us in that position.
Back to the top

Yeah I'm extremely optimistic, the most optimistic I've been since we hire Kiffin. The recruiting has been good, especially for a first-year head coach. Make it to the tournament again, and we'll have a really solid program to recruit guys to and start winning the recruiting battles more aggressively.

I love Dusty, but I really feel like Jakus has what takes to get us that first championship.
Back to the top

LET'S GOOOOOOO!

Back to the top

IT'S MILLER TIME!!!

:Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

What a get. Letís win the AAC
Back to the top

BODA BING BABA BOOM!!!!!!!
Back to the top

What a huge pickup! On paper this team looks like it could be scary good!
Back to the top
Control functions: