Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Players in the Transfer Portal

Add topic

SCowl said

GeorgiaOwl said

Seems to me another  possibility is also Vlad returning. We can hope!
Posted On: Apr 9th 2024, 7:50 AM #423458

Nothing official, but Sports Illustration seems to think Vlad to Michigan.
article link

Also not official, but heard Goldin, Davis & Martin are all visiting UM this week as well.
 :Bomb:
Posted On: Apr 9th 2024, 1:40 PM #423474

Looks like both Vlad and the 7 footer from Yale are visiting Michigan this weekend. I agree these predictions are based on pure speculation. They both arenít going there. †Weíve seen Dustyís offense, and frankly no offense out there supports two #1 Centers. †If Vlad to MI is done, I donít see why the Yale guy would be bothering.

I still see a lot of risk if your goal is the NBA in joining a completely turned over roster even if you know the system and coach. If he pulls a number of 4 and even a 5 star or two you could quickly be relegated to a complementary piece on a more talented team than you got to this point from. He seemed to really level up in the second half of last season and I wish him the best no matter what he decides.
Back to the top

Alijah Martin's visiting Florida this weekend, per report:

Back to the top

😭😭😭

Back to the top

Have an intriguing player from Arkansas taking a visit to FAU in the near future! Something to keep an eye on:

Back to the top

Will have to say our farewells to Vlad Goldin, who is expected to reunite with Dusty May and play for Michigan. Going to miss him dearly, especially with how much he grew as a player for the Owls.

Back to the top

Good luck, Vlad! Thanks for the memories†
Back to the top

Vlad will long be remembered as one of the key players who helped put FAU Basketball on the college basketball map.
He will be talked about for years to come after the others have been forgotten.
Best of luck Vlad.
Back to the top

I think Vlad is trying to up his draft stock, †if he was at a power 5 school he would have gotten drafted this year. I still feel Dusty †is a one trick pony of a coach. †

Vlad is probably only doing it if he is guaranteed lots of touches in games to up his stats. They are not winning the Big 10 soo might as well stat pad and get paid.†

He was one of our most prominent players ever. Idk how next year fans will show up to a gutted team. Maybe White has a backup plan.
Back to the top

Stinks but writing was on the wall and an expected move. First significant shoe to formally drop and guess others will follow suit in short order. Honestly will be good to just get clarity and finality to move on without speculation.

Vlad gave us a true P5/skilled big which helped set us apart for sure. But can also look at it as he had the better individual year this year, but we had the better team last year.

Trust Jakus to fill the role adequately.
Back to the top

First time user!

When can we start seeing the roster take shape? Who will comeback? Need some answers! Lets Go Owls!!!  
Back to the top
Control functions: