Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Players in the Transfer Portal

Add topic

It's all clickbait trash. EVERYONE is a reporter today - EVERYONE.

Only SOME are credible.

Back to the top

I hope it's inaccurate and we retain at least 2 out of the 3. I had high hopes for Martin.
Back to the top

Rick said

Only SOME are credible.

Posted On: Apr 10th 2024, 11:54 AM #423510

Rick, you said we should hear from FAU BB about the new staff tomorrow or Friday. Is that still accurate?
Back to the top

Soon, yes.
Back to the top

Rick said

Only SOME are credible.

Agree. I don't doubt we may lose one or more players, but the media narrative from day 1 of Dusty's departure is that the Big 3 were all Michigan bound -' without anything really confirming anything – just educated guesses and speculation.
Back to the top

Rick said

Only SOME are credible.

We’re in the era of the Fake News Media. Enemy of the People! 
Back to the top

Rick said

OWL4EVER said

Vlad Goldin confirmed 100% by On3 Transfer Portal going to Michigan.

Dusty claiming dibs on his players. I wonder if Davis is next?

In Jakus we trust!!! GO OWLS!!!!
Posted On: Apr 10th 2024, 8:58 AM #423499

Wow they already wrote him off the draft 🧹
Posted On: Apr 10th 2024, 10:38 AM #423506

An NBA scout sat with me and a friend this season, he was there to see Johnell.

We asked about Goldin's NBA prospects.  The scout felt he had some of the tools to potentially be drafted in the future but still needed a lot of work.

My sense is Vlad is exploring the NBA solely to get an understanding of what he needs to work on in his final year of eligibility and determine the best school that can develop those gaps for him.
Back to the top

Honestly, at this point I don't care who comes back and who doesn't. I really don't. The only players I want back are the ones that are going to fit into Jakus' system. I want this for us, and for the players. If Boyd doesn't have greener grass in the portal and comes back in a role that doesn't suit him in this new system, then what's the point of wanting him back? I'm all for the NEW guys coming and just simply thanking the old squad. Good luck to them in their future and good luck to us in ours.  

Joe Lascari
Back to the top

USF has now basically lost everyone and their coach stayed. I don’t think anyone realizes how lucky we were just to run it back with everyone this past year. This will be something we deal with every year unless we build an incredible and improbably NIL budget 
Back to the top

Tampa Owl said  it. I don't really care. This will soon be the majority sentiment. Football , baseball, and basketball all lost players. This fact will slowly erode  the fan base. Sure , folks will enjoy the sports. But very few will give a darn. Ncaa sports are spinning down the drain. A d they aren't trying to stop it.
Back to the top
Control functions: