Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Players in the Transfer Portal

Add topic

Johnell Davis got invited to the NBA G League Elite Camp, but guess who's also on the list as one of FAU's targets?!

Back to the top

This draft class is so weak, I could see Johnell getting picked in the 2nd round. Not sure I'd pass that up for $1 million from Arkansas though
Back to the top

Brenen Lorient will play in the Lone Star State next season, donning the jersey of the Mean Green.

Back to the top

UNT fans may not realize it looking at the stats, but they got an uber talented PF. Hate he is staying in conference as I was really looking forward to his development, but good luck to him.
Back to the top

Anything on Gaines?
Back to the top

I wish he didn’t stay in conference. Guy had all the talent and length to be an impact player 
Back to the top

Then there was the bobbled pass off from Davis that played a key role in our losing to Temple…still think Davis should have just tried to draw the foul but not catching the (arguably perfect) pass was a terrible way to depart the Championship.

Back to the top

I mean you go from Boca, the Beach, to North Texas. Cmon man! Wonder what the talk was with him and Jakus. Keep your head up B Lo and good luck in the Lone Star State. Owls on another level. Love it!!!🍻🍻🍻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦉🦉🦉
Back to the top

Isaiah Gaines to Radford:

Back to the top
Control functions: