Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sweet 16 gear

Add topic

SeminOwl28 said

I got the navy t-shirt and hoodie.  Just wanted to let everyone know.  Sharp design
Posted On: Mar 20th 2023, 11:42 AM #413332

Where at?
Back to the top

Somewhere that doesn't pay to advertise on this site.
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Mar 20th 2023, 1:13 PM #413339

Good point….
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Mar 20th 2023, 1:13 PM #413339

Seriously?  They work with the school to put out gear..

Trying to help Rick.  This is one reason you are losing many people posting here. Not like I work for them.   Im telling people about our gear for a sweet 16 run

Google it I guess.
Back to the top

The company pays a licensing fee directly to FAU to use and sell the logo and University branding. Nothing special there. Anyone selling FAU gear does.

Likewise, we have had exclusive site sponsors, like It's Owl Time in the past. Merchandise was featured all the time.

When people would post solicitations from other outlets the owner was very upset - and rightfully so.

The policy is no solicitations unless there is a partnership with the site.
Back to the top

It's whatever.  I tried to help get fans gear that had a nice design.   To be honest, the white shirt at the online bookstore site is pretty dreadful.

People can Google it or pm me if they can't find it.   Unless I can't say Google.   I don't think they have an ad thing with you

It's not soliciting as I don't work for the site I found it on and get zero benefits from it .    They are well known
Back to the top

Why do you consistently want to argue and be an antagonist? I politely explained the policy to you, that we don't allow advertisements or promotions for products or companies that aren't financially affiliated with us, and rather than say OK, you just want to continue to be abrasive and argue.

Here's the site rules you accepted when you joined:

"…advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

Forum - FAU Owl's Nest

That's it.

Back to the top

Rick said

Why do you consistently want to argue and be an antagonist? I politely explained the policy to you, that we don't allow advertisements or promotions for products or companies that aren't financially affiliated with us, and rather than say OK, you just want to continue to be abrasive and argue.

Here's the site rules you accepted when you joined:

"…advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

Forum - FAU Owl's Nest

That's it.

Posted On: Mar 20th 2023, 4:41 PM #413352

I don't work for them Rick.  None of that applies.  I happened to see some clothes I liked and passed the site on.   That's it.   

You talk about being abrasive but you have a big time attitude on here. Little man syndrome is apparent  Give it a rest.  I give you a ton of clicks to help your pockets.

I won't tell our fans anything else on stuff  . I get it.   

If you want to drive more people away, keep it up.   Don't cry in one thread about lack of engagement and then try to argue with people who help you via clicks .  It's a minor thing.
Back to the top

1. Nothing you said is related to the site's no advertisement policy. It says when you register for an account that you accept the terms of not being able to post an advertisement - which is what you did. It doesn't matter who you work for, you're advertising a company's goods.

2. Richard is the only paid staff member, and I receive nothing. Except headache in this case from people like you who trash me publicly while I am working hard for our members and providing a free service.

Lastly…

3. Does anyone besides SeminOwl28 think I "have an attitude"?

I just want to be fair and try and validate his premise, and close this out factually, before moving on. So please be honest and reply if you do.

I'll give it 24 hours for any responses to come in.

Then we'll be moving on.

Thanks,

Rick
Back to the top

Well when you tried to give me your number to call you like a crazy person, I think that showed me you're not very level headed

I won't win a popularity contest with a site creator so is what it is. Sorry I didn't read your little manual and made a suggestion for clothing that repped my school.   I'll go to confession to report my sin
Back to the top