Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WHO'S GOING TO HOUSTON?

Add topic

Yeah, that was my dilemma…couldn't swing that much cake. Got five nights for $640.

Back to the top

I used points otherwise it would have been north of $2k. This is where it finally pays off to travel for work. My flight might come out of pocket which is probably going to be in the 4 figure range, unfortunately.
Back to the top

Local Houston lacrosse team is having a raffle for tickets.  Good luck if you are interested, the drawing is tomorrow.

Woodlands Youth Lacrosse WYL RAFFLE: 2023 NCAA Men's Final Four tix - Houston (all games) | RallyUp
Back to the top

LOVE this! :Big-Grin:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :cool:

My granddaughter is in Florida right now with her Ga HS lacrosse team for 3 games in Orlando and Vero! She is a HUGE Owls fan and would go there IF we had lacrosse programs! She is a defender and take great pride in making sure the opponents know who/where #14 is! :Laughing:  :Smug:
Back to the top

Anybody need an extra Ticket? Know someone who is looking to see 1 in the FAU Section
Back to the top

I will be there God willing with my wife and two dogs. The doggies have watched every game with me since the CUSA tournament, so it’s fitting I bring them to HTown 🍀 Go Owls 🦉! Who else is driving? See you all at the Alumni reception then NRG. 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Anybody need an extra Ticket? Know someone who is looking to see 1 in the FAU Section
Posted On: Mar 29th 2023, 10:03 AM #413748

I would be interested 
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

LOVE this! :Big-Grin:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :cool:

My granddaughter is in Florida right now with her Ga HS lacrosse team for 3 games in Orlando and Vero! She is a HUGE Owls fan and would go there IF we had lacrosse programs! She is a defender and take great pride in making sure the opponents know who/where #14 is! :Laughing:  :Smug:
Posted On: Mar 29th 2023, 7:19 AM #413742

Looks like FAU does have a club. See link below.  

Event Detail

https://fau.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/womens-lacrosse-club

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

COLOR FOR SATURDAY!

Back to the top

faufan2017 said

DeltAlumnus said

Posted On: Mar 29th 2023, 10:03 AM #413748

I would be interested 
Posted On: Mar 29th 2023, 11:28 AM #413755

Okay if you wanna send me your contact Info I can have my friend reach out to you
Back to the top
Control functions: