Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Amazing Lee Street pictures

Add topic

Re: Amazing Lee Street pictures

What greek housing? The same ones they've talked about for 10 years?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

My first year here was in '99 and when I joined a fraternity and went to the IFC meetings they used to talk about Greek housing in probably every meeting. Oh it's going to be by PBCC or it's going to happen within the next 2-3 years. Like Fledge said they've been talking about greek housing forever. I'll believe it when I see it

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Fledgling said

My first year here was in '99 and when I joined a fraternity and went to the IFC meetings they used to talk about Greek housing in probably every meeting. Oh it's going to be by PBCC or it's going to happen within the next 2-3 years. Like Fledge said they've been talking about greek housing forever. I'll believe it when I see it

Ditto………….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Jab979 said

Fledgling said

Ditto………….

I dont want to think about how much time I spent talking about that and going to "meetings" where they promised it happening.  I will never understand why they dont have those at a University the size of FAU.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

We talked about it too back in 1987 when there were only 3 fraternities  ATO, Pi Lam and AE Pi.  One day… one day lol
Back to the top

Here's a picture I took of the sign off Lee Street following the celebration.

Here's a few from inside during and before celebration.

Back to the top

walty12 said

I dont want to think about how much time I spent talking about that and going to "meetings" where they promised it happening.  I will never understand why they dont have those at a University the size of FAU.

part of it is due to the initial "clause" put in by the city…the required that no frat houses, etc be a part of the University in agreement with allowing it to be there in the first place…

obviously that has changed with the leveraging now established, etc…
Back to the top

I just noticed this in one of my pictures.

Recruiting call to Coach Nord, maybe??

Or maybe its something like this:

"No honey, I said I was going to the burrow not a brothel.  What? I can't hear you, frank's trying to sell tickets."

Back to the top

The dreaded "who let the Owls out" guy….. LOL  ;D

Back to the top

that's not him…….

he was two rows back from that guy…almost right behind him…
Back to the top
Control functions: