Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Stadium Seat Selection Process Underway

Add topic

Re: FAU Stadium Seat Selection Process Underway

Got a call today to purchase tickets... ;D...good to know they are trying
Back to the top

Yup, me too! Too bad they can't download a picture of the stadium as is!
Back to the top

I got the call as well, but frankly, I have already paid for tickets.  Hopefully they are contacting people that have not purchased tickets and they are trying to get NEW season ticket holders. 
Back to the top

Got the same call on saturday.  I saw the 561- 297 number pop up on my phone and got all excited.  Then I realized it was a recording of coach telling me to buy tickets…..which I've already done.  It's progress though. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

We got the update by the 31st as promised:

Florida Atlantic University is proud to announce that seat selection has arrived!

FAU football Founders will start selecting their seats on June 3rd.

Once the Founders seat selection is completed we will begin the seat selection based on priority points and rank.  The seat selection will begin the week of June 20th.  Currently, the final point totals are being calculated and a complete rank will be compiled.

Please visit Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site - Boosters to learn more about the priority point program.

FAU Athletics would like to thank each one of you, our loyal supporters, for your support and patience in this process.  Please check your email accordingly for the seat selection tutorial.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call the FAU ticket office at 1-866-FAU-Owls.

Thank you and GO OWLS!

Back to the top

Any Owls Nest readers get to select your seats yet? Post how it went for you if you did.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Any Owls Nest readers get to select your seats yet? Post how it went for you if you did.

There is no system yet to see individual seats.  Supposedly, I am picking my seats in about a week (along with the other priority point holders).  I know where I want to be, but there is not a way to see what the actual seat numbers are yet.  Hopefully we get a few days to see the actual seats to get our top several choices in mind. 
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Anyone yet?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

GeorgiaOwl said

Anyone yet?

Friday @ 4 pm for my seats

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Got an email with date and selection time
Back to the top
Control functions: