Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Stadium Seat Selection Process Underway

Add topic

Re: FAU Stadium Seat Selection Process Underway

boozie132 said

Wednesday 11am  87 points

Boozie, you got a good deal.

So let me understand…

1 point = $100 in donations.  The 70 point spread = $7,000.  $7,000 bought me an hour ahead in line.

Uh, if anyone would like to move up in this draft order, I am willing to trade down for $7,000.

But in all seriousness, I am thinking they have segmented priority points by section based on where everyone prepaid.  So someone that prepaid in Priority could go ahead of someone that prepaid in Premier because they are not going to take those seats.  Same with someone that prepaid in general seating could pick before Priority or Premier for the same reason.

Not sure that is how they did it, but it would allow more people picking seats at the same time without screwing up the priority system.

Back to the top

Just got off the phone.

Wednesday @ 5pm.

They are sending me my link since they had the wrong one on file. Once I get that I can update with points but I think Im in the 40ish range, so 5 pm seems about right.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

fauowl said

Wednesday, 10am, 157 points

Nice point total.

I am a little behind you.

I found out why I had not received an email yet, thank you to those who posted you points and times.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

FAUtuba said

TeamBeer said

GeorgiaOwl said

Any Owls Nest readers get to select your seats yet? Post how it went for you if you did.

Anyone yet?

Friday @ 4 pm for my seats

Would you mind stating what you priority ranking is?

Just so I know if I should have received the email yet.

I've never been told my ranking but I don't think it's very high up there.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

If you go to the priority points website with your log in it tells you your point total and ranking.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

If you go to the priority points website with your log in it tells you your point total and ranking.

I'm might be looking at the wrong place. It it the ticketmaster account manager site?  If so, I don't see any boxes for it. Maybe because they are not priority tickets?

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

dusky256fc said

I'm might be looking at the wrong place. It it the ticketmaster account manager site?  If so, I don't see any boxes for it. Maybe because they are not priority tickets?

If you bought season tickets you should have some priority points. I was never a member of the owl club to this year but still had priority points because I had bought season tickets for 10 years.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

The day is finally here!!!  ;D I'll give an update as soon as I see the site to let y'all know what it looks like after my 1pm selection.

FAU hasn't revealed how many priority and premium seats have been sold as of yet so im interested in seeing what the sections look like as the week goes on.
Back to the top

Cool, looking forward to hearing what you think and how it went, good luck!
Back to the top

My day is friday at 4pm, I never checked what my priority point level was, but this is my first year buying season tickets, so I probably only had the 10 or so for being alumni.  Anyway, I'll let you guys know what it looks like then.  I have a couple of spots I'd like to be in, so hopefully I can get one of them. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: