Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Stadium Seat Selection Process Underway

Add topic

Re: FAU Stadium Seat Selection Process Underway

Just logged on and got mine, section 111 row m.  The two end seats, I think 16-17.  I really wanted to get into section 110 but it was full already.  Still plenty of room in the front of section 111, I just picked the back so I'm not in anyone's way when I stand up.  If anyone else likes to stand go ahead and pick the seats infront of me if they're available.

GO OWLS!

EDIT:  For the delivery method, the only option was WILL CALL, is this right?

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

Just logged on and got mine, section 111 row m.  The two end seats, I think 16-17.  I really wanted to get into section 110 but it was full already.  Still plenty of room in the front of section 111, I just picked the back so I'm not in anyone's way when I stand up.  If anyone else likes to stand go ahead and pick the seats infront of me if they're available.

GO OWLS!

EDIT:  For the delivery method, the only option was WILL CALL, is this right?

Correct

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Went real easy, got in section 210 (my first choice) row X, a little higher than planned but will give good overall view of play and right on the north endzone goal line! CAN'T WAIT FOR OCT. 15 GUYS - GO OWLS!!!!!
Back to the top

Section 206 - row H (front row) - seats 3 and 4, surrounded by friends. It's going to be a great opener!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Smitty - nice seats! Right near midfield and high enough to see most of the action over the team and coaches and officials near the sideline.
Back to the top
Control functions: