Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Individual Game Tickets (2011)

Add topic

I would love to purchase season tickets, but I live in Orlando and don't honestly see myself driving down to Boca very often. However, I want to go to the home opener next season in our brand new stadium! Does anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale and where to purchase them?
Back to the top

Re: Individual Game Tickets (2011)

Captain said

I would love to purchase season tickets, but I live in Orlando and don't honestly see myself driving down to Boca very often. However, I want to go to the home opener next season in our brand new stadium! Does anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale and where to purchase them?

Per FAU, July-ish, 2011…….

They will seat all season ticket holders, based on priority, etc, then open up single game tickets afterwards.
Back to the top

Rick said

They will seat all season ticket holders, based on priority, etc, then open up single game tickets afterwards.

cool. Thanks!
Back to the top

Captain said

Rick said

cool. Thanks!

Welcome!
Back to the top

Hey Capt.,

I too live out of the area and probably will not get to every game.  Usually my weekends are spent between Bradenton or Kissimmee.  But I think of it this way, How many fans of other teams (Ex. UF or the Packers) have to get on a long waiting list just to be able to possibly purchase season tickets?  Granted, we are no where near the fanbase or status of Greenbay or UF, but it's my rationalization for spending money I really don't have.  ;D.

For what it's worth, I plan on buying two season tickets per year for as long as I can afford it.  I will try to find some seats near some loud owls nest members so we can support the team.  But, for the games I can't make it to I see myself posting tickets up on here and seeing if anyone here can use them.  A lot of different boards have a ticket "market/swap" area where members can do this, I think its a great idea.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

Hey Capt.,

I too live out of the area and probably will not get to every game.  Usually my weekends are spent between Bradenton or Kissimmee.  But I think of it this way, How many fans of other teams (Ex. UF or the Packers) have to get on a long waiting list just to be able to possibly purchase season tickets?  Granted, we are no where near the fanbase or status of Greenbay or UF, but it's my rationalization for spending money I really don't have.  ;D.

For what it's worth, I plan on buying two season tickets per year for as long as I can afford it.  I will try to find some seats near some loud owls nest members so we can support the team.  But, for the games I can't make it to I see myself posting tickets up on here and seeing if anyone here can use them.  A lot of different boards have a ticket "market/swap" area where members can do this, I think its a great idea.

That's a good idea.

I bought two season tickets this year and donated them to the FAU National Alumni Association for door prizes at their events. If we can't make it to the game, it's a great way to still support the program and get others, who might not otherwise go to a game, interested in our team. Go Owls!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

duder said

Hey Capt.,

That's a good idea.

I bought two season tickets this year and donated them to the FAU National Alumni Association for door prizes at their events. If we can't make it to the game, it's a great way to still support the program and get others, who might not otherwise go to a game, interested in our team. Go Owls!

Agreed! good idea.
Back to the top

Individual Game Tickets (2011)

smittysahoot said

duder said

Hey Capt.,

That's a good idea.

At the end of this season, Smitty will have been responsible for getting 8 alumni into that stadium that had previously never bought tix or been to a game…great work man.
Back to the top
Control functions: