Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Opening Game ticket prices

Add topic

Got a message from the ticket office regarding ticket prices for opening day.

Opening day in our new on-campus stadium is almost here. To make the first game extra special, we are offering you, our Owl faithful, a fantastic "kickoff" special. We need your help to sellout the October 15th inaugural game. We invite you to bring your friends and family to the game and are offering a special kickoff rate to football season ticket holders who want to purchase more tickets for the inaugural game. We will sit your guest(s) as close to your seats as possible. The special rate is only available for the inaugural game and to our loyal season ticket holders. The kickoff rates are as follows:

PREMIER CLUB
$150 per ticket

PRIORITY CLUB
$35 per ticket

EAST SIDELINES (Sections 126-128, 226-228)
$20 per ticket
If you are interested in purchasing extra tickets please contact your assigned ticket sales representative at 1-866-FAU-OWLS. ONLY season ticket holders will be able to purchase tickets at these rates. Due to the high volume expected on game day, we can only offer this rate for tickets purchased prior to October 14th. This will also help assure seating close to yours.
To add to the excitement of the inaugural game, former American Idol contestant and current Boca Raton resident Brett Loewenstern, who is a senior attending Spanish River High School, will perform during the pre-game ceremonies and fans will be treated to other once in a lifetime experiences in the new stadium.

Thank you and Go Owls!
Sincerely,

Craig Angelos
Director of Athletics

Back to the top

Re: Opening Game ticket prices

Opening Game ticket prices

boozie132 said

ONLY season ticket holders will be able to purchase tickets at these rates.

Back to the top

TeamBeer said

boozie132 said

ONLY season ticket holders will be able to purchase tickets at these rates.

I have already had 2 people ask me to buy them tickets, total of 5.  I think it's a good idea, I just want a sell out for the opening game.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I bought 12 today for my family and friends. I think this is an excellent idea. I had faith in FAU Athletics the entire time leading into this game that a "ticket special" was going to be announced. I love what they are doing and continue to support them 110%. Go Owls!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Im up to 31 tickets to purchase so far...I hope we put a great product on the field so they all HAVE to come back!!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Im up to 31 tickets to purchase so far…I hope we put a great product on the field so they all HAVE to come back!!

+1
Back to the top
Control functions: