Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

When will FAU start construction on its stadium?

Add topic

Re: When will FAU start construction on its stadium?

Fledgling said

fauowl09 said

30,000 seat

45,000 seat

65,000 seat

I like how the ocean suddenly appears once we get to 45,000.  Is that part of the plan too?

HAHAHAHA yes! We're going to call it The Florida Atlantic Ocean

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Fledgling said

I like how the ocean suddenly appears once we get to 45,000.  Is that part of the plan too?
Well, you know… with global warming and all…

It's good if you think about it… we can sell yacht-side seats to the game.
Back to the top

anyone of know of any new updates as of right now?
Back to the top

A football player who play for Fay told me that the coaches had a meeting with a Canadian company today for the naming rights of the stadium. He also said if they agree with a deal that the stadium would be built in 2009.
Back to the top

lesean26 said

A football player who play for Fay told me that the coaches had a meeting with a Canadian company today for the naming rights of the stadium. He also said if they agree with a deal that the stadium would be built in 2009.

Who/What's Fay?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Fau???
Back to the top

Me thinks he hit the "Y" instead of the "U"  :-\
Back to the top

lesean26 said

Have been waiting for someone else to toss this out as confirmation:

Owl's Nest

Dont know anything about a Canadian company, but can confirm that HS made a direct statement along these lines to a personal friend of mine (of 18 years) just under two months ago…

I sure Hope he does something, as our marketing and development folks are floundering like beached whales…we need a serious shot in the arm at this point, and naming rights is in the needle…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

lesean26 said

Have been waiting for someone else to toss this out as confirmation:

Owl's Nest

Dont know anything about a Canadian company, but can confirm that HS made a direct statement along these lines to a personal friend of mine (of 18 years) just under two months ago…

I sure Hope he does something, as our marketing and development folks are floundering like beached whales…we need a serious shot in the arm at this point, and naming rights is in the needle…

A canadian company… wonder if we're going to be seeing games in "Swiss Chalet Stadium"
Back to the top

owlcountry said

A canadian company… wonder if we're going to be seeing games in "Swiss Chalet Stadium"

Ha… I grew up on Swiss Chalet…

How about the Tim Hortons Bowl?
Back to the top
Control functions: