Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 SEASON OPENER THREAD: FAU @ #5 Ohio State - August 31st

Add topic

We have a change at the QB position, with Agner coming in to relieve Robison.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Aaaaaand that was short lived. Ohio State will now takeover with less than two minutes left.

Back to the top

Some stray horse must have kicked me in the head, I'm only seeing positives (though that's obviously not true).
Back to the top

Great last 45 mins!  Lets carry that momentum
Back to the top

That's all from Columbus. Owls fall to 0-1 on the year, but one has to be proud of how FAU fought back against the #5 team in the country.

Back to the top

Individual stats from FAU's 45-21 loss to #5 Ohio State.

Back to the top

It was great seeing our team make adjustments at halftime. I think Robison looked really good in the 2nd half. Our TE's are our lifeblood. Our defense really played their hearts out from the 2nd Quarter onwards and I think we have a rel winner in Glenn Spencer. Overall: Im very happy with FAU going into our home opener against UCF.
Back to the top

I am super positive after that game! This feels a lot more like Wisconsin where there is a lot to build on. The defense looks like the real deal and Spencer is a big time upgrade. 

Robison looks much better today. Way more composed under pressure. Losing Emmons hurts, but I liked what I saw out of McCammon today. 

A lot to build on going into UCF next week. 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

I am super positive after that game! This feels a lot more like Wisconsin where there is a lot to build on. The defense looks like the real deal and Spencer is a big time upgrade. 

Robison looks much better today. Way more composed under pressure. Losing Emmons hurts, but I liked what I saw out of Emmons today. 

Posted On: Aug 31st 2019, 3:59 PM #387979

+1

And OSU is a better team that Whiskey was at the time…overall, pleased.
Back to the top

Rick said

DeltAlumnus said

Robison looks much better today. Way more composed under pressure. Losing Emmons hurts, but I liked what I saw out of Emmons today. 

Posted On: Aug 31st 2019, 3:59 PM #387979

+1

And OSU is a better team that Whiskey was at the time…overall, pleased.
Posted On: Aug 31st 2019, 4:13 PM #387980

+2

Very encouraged by that performance definitely have some positives to build we hung pretty nicely with the #5 team in the country. Let that sink in. If we catch UCF looking ahead next week, watch out. I think that game will be much closer than many realize. Besides Emmons, no other significant injuries to report correct?
Back to the top
Control functions: