Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: FAU vs MTSU - November 27, 2021

Add topic

Owls lead at the break.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

A pretty stat sheet so far tonight.

Back to the top

So the QB throwback play doesn't work and gets a 14 yard loss.  3 plays later , let's do it again!

Willie is such a moron.  This is so frustrating to watch.  I can't believe FAU was so stupid as to hire this guy

These deep ball throws will only work on other bad teams like middle Tennessee.   The offense needs to be way more diverse
Back to the top

These announcers are so far up middles butt , but I guess we can expect that leaving cusa
Back to the top

Disappointing to not find the endzone on this drive that saw as many as three trick-plays.

Back to the top

Ughhhh.. and it's a one possession game.

Have to give our defense a break with a nice sustained drive for six.

Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

So the QB throwback play doesn't work and gets a 14 yard loss.  3 plays later , let's do it again!

Willie is such a moron.  This is so frustrating to watch.  I can't believe FAU was so stupid as to hire this guy

These deep ball throws will only work on other bad teams like middle Tennessee.   The offense needs to be way more diverse
Posted On: Nov 27th 2021, 9:01 PM #405481

It wasn't the exact same play, but definitely a similar idea. That said, I like the play-calling tonight. Tired of the same old same old plays. I'm happy that we are at least trying to mix things up.

Back to the top

This O Line really needs to be addressed after the season.
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

SeminOwl28 said

Posted On: Nov 27th 2021, 9:01 PM #405481

It wasn't the exact same play, but definitely a similar idea. That said, I like the play-calling tonight. Tired of the same old same old plays. I'm happy that we are at least trying to mix things up.
Posted On: Nov 27th 2021, 9:17 PM #405485
It was extremely close to the same exact play …

The offense is overly reliant on the long ball which isn't a high percentage play.  It doesnt work vs teams with a pulse

They are choking it away vs a crappy MT team with many starters hurt right now
Back to the top

Here we go…

Back to the top