Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME CAPSULE: UTEP @ FAU Football - October 30, 2021

Add topic

That was a little nerve racking. I had flashbacks to Partridge era too - glad we could finish and get out with a win. 
Back to the top

Happy with a win against a much improved 6 - 2 opponent, but I just can't get over how ugly and harder it had to be by baffling play and play calling. It's sort of the reverse where we would find a way to lose this game in previous years – so take the W – but my goodness. This game shouldn't have been close.
Back to the top

Not looking good for Caliph Brice.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Not good he’s been a big part of our D all year. Eddie Williams filled in nicely today hope he can keep it up 
Back to the top

I told my wife, watch and see what happens when FAU does not go for a field goal during 4Q on 4th and 22.
That game was 28 to 18 at that moment, why FAU decided to not kick the field goal?
Perry's throws are sometimes a gamble.
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

I told my wife, watch and see what happens when FAU does not go for a field goal during 4Q on 4th and 22.
That game was 28 to 18 at that moment, why FAU decided to not kick the field goal?
Perry's throws are sometimes a gamble.
Posted On: Oct 30th 2021, 11:18 PM #404557

O-line did not give Perry much time to throw again!
Seems to be happening too often this year.
We need to improve in that area.
Also our D-line were not able to put any pressure on their QB and allowed him 5-10 seconds to look and find receivers too many times. Lots of work needed there also.
Back to the top

Game should not have been that close. Zyon had some head-scratching plays out there in coverage. I'd say we played our C maybe even D game. We won, and I'm happy about that. Way to make plays when we needed to.
Back to the top
Control functions: