Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Charlotte @ FAU - October 3rd, 2020

Add topic

I posed this question on Twitter. would you rather be FAU where you’ve had the setbacks and haven’t played, or be Charlotte where you’ve actually played, but you’ve had to start and stop your season?

I think the start and stop could affect UNCC a bit. Healy said a couple DL are questionable and I trust our backs and o-line to gash Charlotte big time. Buy high in the James Charles stock!

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Honestly I'm expecting our defense to be disastrous. We've lost so much production on that side and are starting a lot of freshman. I am expecting our offense to carry us through the season.
Back to the top

Not sure why we’re 8 point underdogs. I know the defense is young but I think our offense can be great. 

What’s going on with Davidson? I think he’s the best running back we have with great vision and NFL talent. If he can’t play then Emmons needs to have a Heisman like season. 
Back to the top

Just saw where Saturday's weather is a bit sketchy. Might help the team that can run the ball better. Of coarse,  the first 2020 game will have adverse conditions.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Not sure why we’re 8 point underdogs. I know the defense is young but I think our offense can be great. 

What’s going on with Davidson? I think he’s the best running back we have with great vision and NFL talent. If he can’t play then Emmons needs to have a Heisman like season. 
Posted On: Sep 29th 2020, 6:10 PM #396214

We are not underdogs. It was a misprint by that book.

We are between -6 and -7 in most books.

Nothing is going on with Davidson as far as anyone knows.

Do not read too much into depth charts as they are mostly meaningless.
Back to the top

FAU will don new uniforms for the first time in three years this Saturday vs. Charlotte.

The shoulder stripes AND blue jerseys are back!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I'm only worried bc their kicker can make a fg from like 70 yards. Can't wait for the game!!
Back to the top

New navy uniforms mean we're gonna win by 30+

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

At least the Owl is on the uniforms.   I'd rather have an Owl than the state on the helmets but whatever. The all white looks nice
Back to the top

LOVE the new look Unis! A little bit old style and a little bit new style!
Back to the top
Control functions: